Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    So, this special guest... who could it be? What could possibly top this?

If is Gene Simonn$ feel free to boo him guys :))

If is Akarin (the only person i can imagine could make the event even better) there is gonna be a less mononofu because im gonna go and jump into the river.. ;)

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    No way it's Akarin, it would be too much. :((

maybe it's another AX guest?

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

No way it's Akarin, it would be too much. :((

maybe it's another AX guest?

Other than the people of KILL LA KILL (the guys behind the Yume No Saitemina animation) i dont think anyone at all could make this more exciting yet . Argh

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

MOMOIRO CLOVER Z TO HOST SPECIAL FAN EVENT JULY 1ST

7-9 PM AT JW MARRIOTT HOTEL/DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES

MCZ’s Special Fan Event will take place on July 1st, Anime Expo’s “Day 0,” at the JW Marriott Hotel, Downtown Los Angeles, in the Platinum Ballroom, from 7pm-9pm. All five members from the band— and a special guest—will be there to say hello, and teach their fans how to dance!

MCZ will present their fans with a chance to watch a concert DVD and learn about otagei so that MCZ fans can follow with the members of Momoiro Clover Z during their concert!

shiggitty diggitty wooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

If the email came from KISS PR management, it's pretty obvious who is coming or at lease a 50/50 shot.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    get ready your rotten tomatoes... and aim at Eric Singer ( the drummer) for trying to steal Momokachan from us :))

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I was thinking, what if it was Yumi-sensei? Would make sense since the point is to learn the choreography and audience responses.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    The ustream clips are really short... wonder what happened. But it looks like Shiori really did cut her hair :(

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yuumi Sensei would make sense (pardon the pun)...

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Also, I wonder if you can get into the event without a badge... I mean it's going to be hard to get through the line in time for most people. I wonder if just showing them my confirmation email would be enough. I'd also like to be there early to get better seats. Blegh.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    They are throwing to much stuff at us to fast lol. Is AX trying to make up for their sloppiness?
    AX:
    [NEW] POSTER GIFT! All concertgoers will receive a poster for attending Momoiro Clover Z’s first US performance.

PLUS! 50 signed posters will be randomly given away to all concertgoers. You must purchase your ticket by Thursday, July 2nd at 12PM in order to be eligible.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Even so, it's still kinda nice lol.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Sweet. A signed poster wont make up for missing the wednesday event, but still would be awesome.

Would be sweeter for the lucky ones to get the signed poster if you´d get the girls sign it on your presence with a personalized dedicatory...

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Press just received the setlist.
    orz , no pinky jones or kokonatsu.

Looks like the concert doesn't really start till 9PM. Guess they're first doing the KISS award stuff and showing some footage of the Tokyo Dome perf.

this is giving me flashbacks of Morning Musume's concert in 2009 where half an hour plus of the show was wasted on the myspace fan video contest.

lots of anime songs as expected.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    So then, the reality is that the performance is only an hour?

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    the end time is listed at 10:30PM, so 1 1/2 hour'ish.

I wish they would fill it in with more songs to give us 2 full hours.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    I wish Kiss called in sick lol

• dcpoor

July 2015
    33 Reputation
    I have a bad feeling the Special guest will be Danny Choo. Anime Expo has been shoehorning him into so many events the past few years. And I just remembered he worked on momoclo's english website a few years ago and moderated a King Records or Starchild panel at AX too. :( mononofu don't care about Danny Choo, only those figurine otaku do.

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    Waiting for my flight out of D.C., hope to meet some of you guys tonight and the rest tomorrow! Have safe trips, see you at AX!

Don't forget to update with mcz news here!

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

I have a bad feeling the Special guest will be Danny Choo. Anime Expo has been shoehorning him into so many events the past few years. And I just remembered he worked on momoclo's english website a few years ago and moderated a King Records or Starchild panel at AX too. :( mononofu don't care about Danny Choo, only those figurine otaku do.

Maybe its Lady Gaga? Dnny Choo hardly counts as special...

Likely will be kiss

• July 2015
    24 Reputation
    So, where can one see the setlist?