Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    322 Reputation
    For both of mine, I think the overseas fan one is the design I'll go with. It already says Anime Expo and all that on the back, right?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    ssk_lennie10:
    Size: M
    Color: Yellow
    Design: Momoiro Clover Z ☘ Anime Expo 2015 ☘

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

For both of mine, I think the overseas fan one is the design I'll go with. It already says Anime Expo and all that on the back, right?

Yes, back has all the info Anime Expo/MCZ logo/date and location.

ssk_lennie10:
    Size: M
    Design: Momoiro Clover Z ☘ Anime Expo 2015 ☘

Got it. Thanks for the reply

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    Lak said:

Ok, for the pre-live party. I was just informed that it will not be at the Yard House after all.

Actually I booked the restaurant for our party.
    Tom's Urban, which is @ LA Live, 1011 S Figueroa St, Ste B 101, Los Angeles, CA 90015

Its still close by the Microsoft Theater. Its located at the corner of 11th and Figueroa.
    Here is a map if you want to look https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tom's+Urban/@34.0439635,-118.2653332,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x4d4b722c1553f6b7
    start from 8pm. The fee is $26 including group gratuity and tax. Not including drink. Let me know if this changes your decision to attend.
    If you have questions and is on twitter, you can ask the guy organizing it at @tomoomi0303

Are we still planning to do something after the concert as well? If so, I'd probably only go to that one, as I'm already spending a bit too much on the overall trip. :O If not, I'd still go to the pre-live though.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Are we still planning to do something after the concert as well? If so, I'd probably only go to that one, as I'm already spending a bit too much on the overall trip. :O If not, I'd still go to the pre-live though.

I think daflightking is handling the after party. I think he said Hooters or something like that. You'd have to ask him about it.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Yes I have reservations. If you have any questions let me know. Also it would be good if you guys told me who is going for sure again, because I have a lot of room, but I just want to get an idea of the total. I will be updating constantly on the Facebook group as well.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm definitely still going with one other person to the after-party.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    I'm interested in going to the after party, but I don't think I can give a solid yes.

In other news, my outfit for the concert is almost done. I'll be quite hard to miss.

Spoiler:

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I know myself and 2 others will definitely be at the after party.
    Badalight - pretty cool, look forward to seeing the finished product. You might want to wear a tank top instead of a T-shirt under that. Also bring sunblock since your arms will be exposed. It gets really hot this time of the year.
    Also here is a preview of what the Overseas logo look like on the shirts:

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    I'm going to wear a black t-shirt and possibly roll up the sleeves. I don't have the belt or wristbands on yet, the www.momoclo.net is missing, and the pants are missing a logo still.

Also Lak, if you're still accepting t-shirts

Badalight:
    Size: L
    Design: Momoiro Clover Z ☘ Overseas Fan☘

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    That official t shirt is terrible. Why does it have so much legal writing, insert name here, present and fan letter address, and worst of all Microsoft theater but formerly Nokia theater. It's like they gave some assistant the job to write the back and had a minimum word count they had to reach.

I will buy two.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    daflightking: It's a definite yes for me also.

Lak: the t-shirts came out great! thanks for the hard work.

• June 2015
    19 Reputation
    i will arrive at LA on monday.
    i am looking forward to meeting you all ! let's have fun.

• June 2015
    19 Reputation
    and , i and my some friends will join the after party.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Regarding the after party, my two friends and I are also interested. We may be late getting there though.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    wotaguy said:

Lak said:

wotaguy said:

might have the chance to ask momoclo a few questions at a press thing.

suggestions/ideas plz. what would you guys ask?

keep them coming guys. :)

Will the tenkatsu trio "Eien no trintiy" single ever be released? Are there plans for them in the future?

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    I'll definitely be going to the after party then; as things are now, I think I'm also going to cancel on the pre-live.

spicyhafu said:

That official t shirt is terrible. Why does it have so much legal writing, insert name here, present and fan letter address, and worst of all Microsoft theater but formerly Nokia theater. It's like they gave some assistant the job to write the back and had a minimum word count they had to reach.

I will buy two.

I wouldn't even mind that if the front side looked really good, but there's something about the image I can't really pin down that seems unappealing. The idea behind the image seems like it should look great, but it doesn't quite work out. Hopefully they'll have other kinds of shirts at the booth too though.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Also Lak, if you're still accepting t-shirts

Badalight:
    Size: L
    Design: Momoiro Clover Z ☘ Overseas Fan☘

spicyhafu said:

I will buy two.

I actually posted that I wasn't taking anymore orders after the 25th. Because I'd have to go buy more shirts. At this point I'm not sure if I have time to get more. I just went yesterday cuz I was missing a couple of shirts I needed. Unless its a size and color I already have. I can't do it for you. I don't really have extras.
    Badlight - I have no size L for yellow available. I'll try to see if a friend can go get it for me.
    spicyhafu - If you mean 2 of the shirts I'm making. I would need to know size and color ASAP before I contact my friend to go buy a few shirts.
    I'm not going to take any more orders for the shirts after this. Just not enough time now. I appreciate everyone who has shown interest in them.

• June 2015
    11 Reputation
    I'm a Japanese and will attend the concert by myself. Can I still join the after party? I'm very excited to see you all!

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    @buck_kanako Welcome! :)

Daflightking can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe there is plenty of room for you at the after party.