Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I don't mind being the one on patrol around the convention but I don't want to have problems with people claiming I 'cut in line'. If someone from here saves me a spot I'd be all for it though. I would keep watch from the morning until 4 or 5pm

honkey5 said:

If i lived in LA i´d be tempted to go to LAX and hang around tough, i think the girls would be arriving as soon as tomorrow night

I believe they're already in LA. kwkm mentioned it in a tweet. If I'm not mistaken

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

I believe they're already in LA. kwkm mentioned it in a tweet. If I'm not mistaken

*Willie E. Coyote , back at the drawing board*

Anyway, you have general or Pit? If you have Pit i am of no use to you, but if you have general i´ll make sure to find you and get this patrol thing going

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    He has pit and is premier too, so I'm also of no use to save a seat lol.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    where are all the premier badge holders when I need them

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    If anything it'd be nice if someone could save two seats for me as well, but the staff might not take too kindly to saving seats at all.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation

Update! "Special Guest" to join Momoiro Clover Z event on Day 0~! Read more: http://bit.ly/1drmEvy

?_?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    meetup? autograph signing? handshake event?

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    The event Lak has been mentioning lately.

Dammit, at this moment i wish i was a Los Angeleno and not San Diegan ... this special guest, who may be?

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    if it turns out to be kwkm or any of hte girls im gonna foam at the mouth

Likely will be Gene $imonn$ just to convince "diplomatically" atendees to buy his merchandise.;)

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    I'm gonna be cutting it close for that event. Flight lands at 1:25, may not get to my hotel until 3PM. Prob get in line closer to 4 and then god knows how long that line will take, plus I need to get the concert ticket.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    someone ask kwkm on twitter if he or the girls are showing up. I need to take the afternoon off if they're really gonna show up. :~

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I've already asked AX on twitter but I haven't asked kwkm. will update more soon..

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Badalight, I'm in the same boat. I'm probably just gonna get the actual concert tickets the next day. The priority seating for the event on Wednesday applies if you have the Eventbrite email confirmation so you don't need to pick them up right away.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Can I get the people who ARE going to the pre-live party confirm they're indeed going? Please send me a PM so I can get an accurate count. The numbers have been fluctuation and I'm not sure who or how many are going. Some people dropped out while others all of a sudden said they're going as well as having people join them. I'll need a number to give the guy organizing it so we can make sure everyone going can be there.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    This may be a dumb question but I've never seen a PM option on this board. If there is one, how do we do it? ;)

Lak, I am confirming that myself and 2 friends are attending.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    by pre-live party do you mean the diner at Tom's Urban.

I'm definitely going to the event @ the JW Marriott as well as the after party dinner @ Tom's Urban on Wednesday. On Thursday after the concert I'll be at the after party @ Hooters.

There's a rumor going around on twitter saying that momoclo was spotted around the Microsoft Theater shopping. Some mononofu who already arrived in LAX are making their way to the venue now to possibly see the members.

I could only dream something like this happening

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    yes the pre-live party is at Tom's Urban right after the JW Marriott. They changed the time because they think MCZ is going to appear as the special guests. Its logical to assume thats where they're staying as well.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Someone needs to let us know how to find the Platinum ballroom. Luckily I'm staying at the JW, but I question how fast I will get through the ticket line considering my experience last year...

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm pinning all my hopes that AX pulls though with their claims that it'll go by a lot faster than last year...

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Worst case (but plausible) scenario is that I don't get in line until 4PM. I waited for 10 hours last year... this line needs to be less than 3 hours for me to make the event on time, and that's without picking up my concert badge.