Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • July 2015
    163 Reputation
    is it a wharehouse?

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    Nah, its an old Chinese Association building but I got permission to use it on Aug 16 because they don't have anything planned for that evening. We'll be the only ones in the building. But this isn't yet finalized as the SoCal Mononofu group has to approve the location. I think its an ideal place for what we need. Available space to hang out, watch and/or dance to videos. Hook up a karaoke or bring food if we want. And we don't need to worry about being loud.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    just what we're looking for, a place where we can't get any complaints for being noisy. sounds like a great option but let's see what the others think about it

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    It's great that we can get a location as good as that!
    I'm fine with it, although it is a Sunday, so I'm not sure if this applies to others with work schedules, but as for me and school, I can't stay out for too late. Depends really what time frame we'll be doing it, for me at least.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm sure it won't be too late into the night, probably from 6-9 because we have to keep into account that some work the following monday or have curfew.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    And its FREE, I'm sure other places we'll all have to at least pitch in to cover the fee to use the place

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    you have my vote for that location.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    We don't actually have a time limit. We can stay as long as we like. But if people need to leave, they're free to do so whenever. The time might start at 7pm though. The place will be in used during the daytime. We might be able to start at 6:30pm but I want to make sure the association members aren't still occupying the building

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    7pm is also fine

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    Have fun everyone. Wish there were some people from my area.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Have fun everyone. Wish there were some people from my area.

Post and ask on all the momoclo places you visit. Who knows, you might have a few near you that you can hang out with. Maybe not a big group but enough to do stuff with

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    You guys got that group going fast!

Need more people near D.C. to make one here, maybe even expand the search to NY. :)

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    We got 21 members so far but like 4 of them aren't even in the state....I had to clarify that it was a Southern California group. In case some people didn't know what So Cal meant. But I still got a few request to join from people who look like they're not from So Cal. Dunno why they want to join when they can't do anything but watch us plan stuff. There is 2 current request I'm just waiting for them to send me a PM....they're not in California from what their profile says. I'm not adding more people who aren't going to be able to attend the meetings. I'll be easier to have an accurate count with less non Californians in the group.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak, I've just sent you a request to join the Facebook group. I haven't used Facebook in years but I decided to create one just for this occassion. It will improve communication between us to plan the gatherings

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    Gotcha

• July 2015
    116 Reputation
    Lak said:

There is 2 current request I'm just waiting for them to send me a PM....they're not in California from what their profile says. I'm not adding more people who aren't going to be able to attend the meetings. I'll be easier to have an accurate count with less non Californians in the group.

I'm probably one of them lol. My profile says I'm from NYC which is where I was when I made it but i never updated since i pretty much don't use it.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation

Lak said:

There is 2 current request I'm just waiting for them to send me a PM....they're not in California from what their profile says. I'm not adding more people who aren't going to be able to attend the meetings. I'll be easier to have an accurate count with less non Californians in the group.

I'm probably one of them lol. My profile says I'm from NYC which is where I was when I made it but i never updated since i pretty much don't use it.

Theres only one of them from New York so I guess its yours. I added you.

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Hey guys I just got an email from AX saying that i was randomly selected to win the sign poster from MCZ and Kiss!!! Did anyone else receive this message?

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    I didn't receive anything.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    Congrats Chad and I WON TOO!!! This is the best Anime Expo I've ever been to lol