[Album] 5th Momoiro Clover Z
  • MM305

October 2018
    575 Reputation
    So that means...we have to wait for the month of May to hear the studio version of Horeo and Get Z Go...Bummer.

• October 2018
    395 Reputation
    Hoero might be the December release. Get Z Go isn't at all certain it will even be on the album (or Hoero either for that matter, though it is more likely because of more live performances)

• ebizoriebizori

October 2018
    2628 Reputation
    very many idol groups have songs which have not been released

• October 2018
    395 Reputation
    Yeah, though they might end up as b-sides on some future singles if they don't make the album :)

• minee

October 2018
    73 Reputation
    I just wanted to say I love this new single and get it off my chest

• vimoralvimoral

October 2018
    2276 Reputation
    Finally...

• vimoralvimoral

November 2018
    2276 Reputation
    November 16
    Monthly Single Release

GOODSPEED

• November 2018
    177 Reputation
    I've been way too critical of some of the last singles MCZ released before MMK graduated, specially all the stuff by Invisible Manners. Today I must say that I'm extremely happy with these two last digital singles (Re:Story was "ok" but nothing remarkable), then I listened to "Tengoku no Detarame" and I got a little emotional, I listened to the song as soon as I had the chance and watched the MV later, watching the video blew my love for this song out of proportion, I can't think of any recent MCZ song I liked as much as this one. GODSPEED is another song that I really liked, and I understand that they are still trying to figure out a way forward experimenting with different ideas and ways to rearrange the way their voices fill the gap left by the small giant, but if this 2 songs are the answer to that, I'm in all the way until the end.

• vimoralvimoral

November 2018
    2276 Reputation
    vimoral said:

November 16
    Monthly Single Release

GOODSPEED

• December 2018
    395 Reputation
    So I wonder if the Christmas single is going to be the December single release as well. Not many days left of the year now, haha. I guess it's either that, or they unveil the December single at the New Year's concert.

• vimoralvimoral

December 2018
    2276 Reputation
    Sweet wanderer

• February 3
    89 Reputation

So I wonder if the Christmas single is going to be the December single release as well. Not many days left of the year now, haha. I guess it's either that, or they unveil the December single at the New Year's concert.

Did we get a Christmas single this year on CD?

Also, the 5th album is up for pre-order on CDJapan. There's no tracklist showing and no pre-order bonus listed yet, but there is a standard edition and 2 limited editions available. The A-type is more expensive and comes with a Blu-ray. The B-type comes with a bonus CD. They will release on May 17.

• February 4
    395 Reputation
    Nope, the only song released around Christmas was Sweet Wanderer.

• vimoralvimoral

March 7
    2276 Reputation

• March 7
    395 Reputation
    Hopefully they'll announce a tour for it soon. I wanna plan my Japan trip this summer around it.

• March 25
    395 Reputation
    Rumours are circulating on Twitter about a bonus CD for the album, that will contain 10 re-recorded versions of older songs. Supposedly some people have been chosen as "propaganda members" and have received an e-mail from Angel Eyes containing this information. The whole process of only some people getting this information sounds a bit fishy, although the idea itself doesn't sound too far fetched. We'll just have to wait and see if there's an official announcement.

• vimoralvimoral

March 25
    2276 Reputation

• March 25
    423 Reputation

"propaganda members" have received an e-mail from Angel Eyes

That seems like a very convoluted way to describe a press release.

• March 26
    395 Reputation
    It seems they're announcing one song per day. So far we have Z Densetsu and Hashire. I wonder if they're putting Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo on there as well since they put Z Densetsu. Would be a bit of a shame, since both of these songs were already released.

• vimoralvimoral

March 26
    2276 Reputation
    ^
    day 2
    Song: Hashire ZZ ver.

https://natalie.mu/music/news/325512