[Album] 5th Momoiro Clover Z
  • March 27
    403 Reputation
    Third song is Z no Chikai. Not unexpected, but very welcome :) I love the new arrangement of it.

• March 28
    403 Reputation
    And today we get DNA Rhapsody. So far it has sounded the same live as it used to, except with redistribution of Momoka's lines of course. I wonder if they're making new musical arrangements of the songs as well, or just updating the old ones. I suspect Gorilla Punch will make it on there too, as well as Hai to Diamond. They've had a substantial line change to them as well. Maybe Ai wo Tsugu Mono too, as it was played with a new arrangement at Momoclo Mania.

• March 29
    88 Reputation
    We might get Saraba Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo as well...

• March 29
    403 Reputation
    Today is Orange Note! That's a nice surprise. :)

I also forgot about Monokuro Dessan. I would love to hear a new rendition of that.

• March 30
    88 Reputation
    Chai Maxx joins the list! Only 4 songs left...

• March 30
    403 Reputation
    Yes! Today I was actually a recipient of the e-mail announcing it, but I forgot to post here lol.

• SpookyBSpookyB

March 30
    21 Reputation
    Will these newly recorded tracks be available to non fanclub members or is it an exclusive?

• March 31
    403 Reputation
    They will be included on the Limited Edition of the new album, so anyone can get them. It's only the announcement of the songs going out first via the fan club, before they make the official announcements later in the day. Today's song is Zenryoku Shoujo! Only three more left to go.

• April 1
    403 Reputation
    Today's song was apparently really hard for people to solve, because the clue was just this short clip of Aarin saying "shuu":

Turned out to be Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo.

• April 2
    88 Reputation
    Tsuyoku Tsuyoku for today. One spot remaining!

• April 3
    403 Reputation
    And the final song is Moon Pride! Certainly an unexpected choice. It's the 25th Anniversary for Sailor Moon this year, but that's pretty much the only reason I can think of. It was performed at Momoiro Christmas, so I wonder if the re-recording will be an orchestral version? I could be down for that.

EDIT: A new e-mail was sent to a select few AE members, and I was one of them. The track list order will be as follows:

1. Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo -ZZ ver.-
    2. Hashire! -ZZ ver.-
    3. Zenryoku Shoujo -ZZ ver.-
    4. Chai Maxx -ZZ ver.-
    5. Orange Note -ZZ ver.-
    6. Z Densetsu ~Fanfare wa Tomaranai~
    7. DNA Rhapsody -ZZ ver.-
    8. Tsuyoku Tsuyoku -ZZ ver.-
    9. MOON PRIDE -ZZ ver.-
    10. [Z] no Chikai -ZZ ver.-

• vimoralvimoral

April 5
    2324 Reputation
    Limited Edition A
    Includes Blu ray with Nakano Sun Plaza Live (Seishun Tour)

• April 8
    403 Reputation
    The album jacket of the normal edition has been revealed! It reminds me a bit of Battle and Romance, simple and clean! The special editions are usually have a lot more going on, so it'll be exciting to see what they look like.

Apparently Kwkm stated on his webshow that the theme of the album is "SHOW", and all the songs will have a music video. I assume that means the new songs, and not the re-recorded classics.

• April 8
    139 Reputation
    Cover to Battle and Romance was a rip-off homage to with the Beatles. This one is much better.

• April 8
    4016 Reputation
    Finally a Stardust cover again that I really like :)

• ebizoriebizori

April 8
    2642 Reputation
    So...
    Ziggy Stardust now

• April 8
    425 Reputation

Cover to Battle and Romance was a rip-off homage to with the Beatles. This one is much better.

Maybe it's a tribute to Johnny Cash. He only wore black, and took photographs against a pitch dark background a lot more than the Beatles:) The Man in Black cover, for instance, but there are many more.
    Or how 'bout one from before the Beatles, Sinatra's Only the Lonely? Or a good portion of Marilyn Monroe's face shots.

• April 8
    139 Reputation
    Maybe, I am not saying the Beatles were the first to shoot in black against the black background, and I am not interested in researching who was the first. But just compare these two covers:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/Momoiro_Clover_Z_-_Battle_and_Romance_%28Regular_Edition%2C_KICS-1678%29_cover.jpg

and

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0630/8509/products/pst1763beatles_grande.jpg?v=1496343709

It is not only black on black, it is also composition and angle. Pretty much everything, but the haircut. The Beatles had too short a haircut.

Frankly, I laughed out loud when I first saw Battle and Romance cover. I don't know how about others, but for me it is a very obvious reference. Another one is Queen II, but the angle is different.

Ebizori, thanks, it is similar :)

• minee

April 12
    75 Reputation
    Hi guys! Does anyone know if the album and the re-recorded songs will be available on Google Play store?

• April 12
    403 Reputation
    I don't think there has been any announcement of that yet. I can't recall them announcing those things in the past, so I think we'll just have to wait and see. Amaranthus and Hakkin no Yoake were both available digitally and on streaming services like Spotify on release, but recently stuff has been disappearing from those places, so who knows?