03. Moon Revenge
    04. MOON PRIDE(off vocal ver.)
    05. 月虹(off vocal ver.)
    06. Moon Revenge(off vocal ver.)

• June 2014
    5201 Reputation

• June 2014
    366 Reputation
    MOON PRIDE is heavily influenced by Revo's stylized music, not so Sound Horizon, but has a lot of Revo's identity.
    seems like a new challenge for our girls, because Revo usually wrote a song that hard to sing for female, much harder than Guuren no Yumiya. :-?

• June 2014
    91 Reputation
    I'm in tears ç.ç the whole trailer is amazing and the song is amazing and I know the other song will be amazing too and... *dies of happiness*

• AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1470 Reputation
    English sub

• AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Cdjapan pre-order

Moon Pride [Sailor Moon Ver.] [CD+Blu-ray]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIZM-295
    Blu-ray comes with a music video for the title song.

Moon Pride [Momoclo Ver.]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICM-1533

Description:
    Second single in 2014 from Momoiro Clover Z . The title song is the intro for the anime series "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal," which is written by Revo, while a B-side song "Gekko" is the outro for the anime. Features three new songs and their instrumental versions (six tracks total).

• June 2014
    79 Reputation
    ^Its already the top seller on cdjapan lol the power of sailor moon fans

• eyelesseyeless

June 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I watched the original one, not all, mostly just the beginning, I think they're the pioneer of Mahou Shoujo. I hope this new series will meet the expectation of their fans and more people will know Momoclo.

• June 2014
    904 Reputation
    I'm so looking forward to it as a huge Moonie-nofu! SO wish I can pre-order both versions X3 But I'm sure the new anime will be impressive and I'm going to show all of this new information at my panel on Sunday so wish me luck on spreading out the word of MomoClo with this collab! In the name of the Moon, I MUST BUY ALL THIS!

• June 2014
    366 Reputation
    I think the buyer of this single will be divided in three categories:
    * Mononofu
    * Moonies
    * Revo's followers

:p

• June 2014
    904 Reputation
    But it would still be amazing... The Sailor Moon fandom is worldwide, the mononofus are worldwide, and I think Revo's followers are worldwide as well. Orders from all over the world is happening and no one can put their credit card down XD

• June 2014
    5201 Reputation
    twitter
    Are you behind the awesome guitar in the #MomoClo song for the new #SailorMoonCrystal anime?

Marty Friedman @marty_friedman
    yes:)

• AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    That's great, nice to see Momoclo working with him again. Hope we get to see Marty perform with girls at the Nissan Stadium.

• Paco

June 2014
    331 Reputation
    When will we get more to listen to? Do we really have to wait until July? ;(
    But maybe they bring before that a longer trailer with more music. I hope so ...

• June 2014
    91 Reputation
    momomofu said:

twitter
    Are you behind the awesome guitar in the #MomoClo song for the new #SailorMoonCrystal anime?

Marty Friedman @marty_friedman
    yes:)

I couldn't find this on his twitter... it's an amazing information and I would like to be 100% sure before spreading it *-*

• June 2014
    66 Reputation
    Maybe because of the new Twitter organization?
    Here it is: https://twitter.com/marty_friedman/status/474721157367599105

Amazing guitar in the song, as expected from him. I'm looking forward for a longest version!

• AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    Nvm you found it lol

picture

• June 2014
    366 Reputation
    I'm overexcited with this single, knowing that Marty also did the guitar. it's like a dream comes true. :p
    it's expected, of course. Momoclo and Revo share a similarity, they maintained a good relation with Marty.

Marty was also featured in Sound Horizon past releases. ;)

now I can't wait for the longer version...

• June 2014
    91 Reputation
    THANK YOU MokeyPop and Azureus *O*
    I'll spread this big news around for all the moonies *-*

(and yes the new twitter organization is a mess)

• June 2014
    904 Reputation
    All Moonies are excited about the new anime (according to the response I got at the Sailor Moon panel after I showed them the trailer and talked about the single). I was happy to find some people learning to love MomoClo as mononofus so there was a lot of excitement about all of this. :D

• June 2014
    242 Reputation
    Great stuff, I'm looking forward to the full song! Awesome that Marty Friedman contributed to the song as well.