[SINGLE] MOON PRIDE
  • July 2014
    79 Reputation
    Holy crap you guys are fast!
    As expected moon pride sounds good but the Ed is a little of a grower for me since I don't really care for ballads. I can't wait to hear the full vers. Of both though.

Welp I'm gonna go watch sailor moon

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I like Moon Pride now that I get to hear it without people screaming. Do we have any theories about the PV release date?
    The ending is more normal. I probably just listen to it when they perform it during concerts looking beautiful and magical.

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    Well Naitemo Iin Dayo came out before the movie and special was released but for Anime, I think you have to wait a day or two for it to appear (not to mention Aarin got back to her feet almost a month ago and it takes time to learn the choreography and film the whole thing). But hopefully we can get it soon *^*

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    アニメ「美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal」Blu-ray&DVD、主題歌『MOON PRIDE』CMスポット

• Paco

July 2014
    331 Reputation
    Is this real or looped? ;-)

(Well not real, I think ...)

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    Just looped. lyrics are the same in the 2nd part

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    After sleeping on the song I've got to say I love Moon Pride. This morning I woke with the song stuck in my head and I've only listened to it 3 times!

I hope the PV is epic because I think this song has the potencial to create a lot of new fans.

• July 2014
    79 Reputation
    It's getting good reviews on tumblr :)
    And I've seen ppl who don't even like momoclo give them their props for the opening and end so I'd have to agree lol

• July 2014
    79 Reputation
    http://t.co/5IkbIQuPJu
    This guy also did a cover to the ending song as well....this one is even better then the moon pride cover

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Momoclo Sailor Moon Profile

Spoiler:

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Moon Pride(Full ver) will be broadcast on Momoclo Club next week.

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Each time I see a new post on this thread y freak out because I think is going to be about the PV. But the full song is good too. I have high hopes about it.

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Moon Pride MV is released on this Saturday.
    However, Momoclo doesn't appear in the MV.

[Anime] Sailor Moon Crystal #2
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv183419397
    open 18:30 start 19:00

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Well, THAT I wasn't expecting. They could've made a mix between the anime and the girls. This way it's not going to promote them as much.

• July 2014
    79 Reputation
    Didn't they say they were animating the whole thing a while ago though, so I wasn't expecting much.
    At least we get live performances lol D':

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    Thats not going to help sales of the limited edition.

• July 2014
    91 Reputation
    but the limited edition has the Sailor Moon cover... basically most of the moonies are going to buy that version.
    also, the MV being all animated doesn't mean that we won't be seeing the girls at all... what if they make animated versions of them singing and fighting along with the sailors?

• July 2014
    79 Reputation

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    momomofu said:

a lot of people knew it was going to be animated but I would really love to see some form of the girls featured within the PV. In the Mite Mite Kocchicchi ending for Pokemon, it showed the Pokemon the girls' costumes were based off of. If it's going to be an animated PV with their song and they have dressed up as the senshi, there's no doubt that they'll make some sort of appearance within the video. we just need to keep an eye out :D

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    So I'm the only one who didn't know it was going to be animated? I need to pay more attention haha. I thought the whole "still animating" was about the anime and not the PV.