Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    You shouldn't have a problem searching it. Closed groups can still be found in the search box. You just can't see who's a member or whats being posted. Only "secret" groups can't be found in the search box. Anyways here is the link to the group's page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/momokuro.overseas.fans/

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    Thanks guys. :)

It would seem I don't know how to use facebook's search. Requested to join :)

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    You guys will have to wait a bit for the moderators to add you. I don't think they're online at this time. Usually in a few hours they'll log on

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    This is great. How many people do we have now to meet up?

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    ^I'm not sure but the number is less than 25

• May 2015
    144 Reputation
    Strange, I've never heard of that group until now. I was thinking we should probably make a Facebook group for this event meetup, since it would make it easier to keep track of who's coming, but I'm guessing they might already have something set up.

That's pretty cool that they're having an IA show - the singer who does IA's voice is pretty much the one who got me into any of this J-music stuff.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

Strange, I've never heard of that group until now. I was thinking we should probably make a Facebook group for this event meetup, since it would make it easier to keep track of who's coming, but I'm guessing they might already have something set up.

That's pretty cool that they're having an IA show - the singer who does IA's voice is pretty much the one who got me into any of this J-music stuff.

Thats a great idea making a FB event page. I don't think we need a group since we can just discuss it here but the Event page will be good for tracking attendance. I can make it then put a link here so anyone going can just confirm it on the event page.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    So here it is, feel free to invite your friends who are going. I don't think we're FB friends so I can send you guys a direct invite.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/685803394896690/

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    I can't seem to access the page via that link. Perhaps it's still private? Trying on a tablet though, maybe that's the problem...

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

This content is currently unavailable

I cant access the page on my PC either

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    it says private...i thought it would be open. Lemme see how to change an event privacy setting...sorry

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    sorry guys, it looks like I CAN'T change the default privacy setting from "Private" to "Open" I actually deleted and tried to make a new one with the Open setting but it automatically makes it private. I can only invite people on my friend list. Look me up Lak Lim and send a FB friend request and I'll add you.

• May 2015
    144 Reputation
    Yeah, it seems that once again Facebook has decided that they know better than we do what settings should be used, so they don't even give us the option anymore. :-q

I sent a request though.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Thanks for making the page. This will be a good way to keep track of how many people are going :D

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    No problem. It'll be good to have a page to easily refer to and keep a head count. It'll be easier to remember actual names as well, instead of some username lol Like I said, just do a search for my name, Lak Lim. Good thing about not having the same name as most people is that I can be easily found lol Send a friend request, maybe a message "for AX" since I sometimes get friend request for people who just want to follow me on FB. I'll send you an invite after I friend you

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    And as for the very small percentage of people who do not have a Facebook, such as myself, please add one more invisible number to the head-count!
    Wahh I do like the idea of a petition for a meet-and-greet or autograph session, but would we be able to get a sufficient number of signatures in less than a month's time?

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

And as for the very small percentage of people who do not have a Facebook, such as myself, please add one more invisible number to the head-count!
    Wahh I do like the idea of a petition for a meet-and-greet or autograph session, but would we be able to get a sufficient number of signatures in less than a month's time?

No problem, its not for everyone. And we'll keep in mind to add +1 for you. As for the petition/campaign.... All I know is nothing happens if we don't try. And a tiny chance of it happening is much better than none.

• InvaderInvader

May 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I wish this site was as active when the girls release stuff as it is now with all the planning for this event :))

I hope you guys get at least an autograph session or the chance to get pics with them. I don't know how their schedule is going to be for those days, they've been so busy lately I wouldn't be surprise if they just flew in, gave the concert and leave.

There's actually one for Ebichu too. I guess it's harder to find.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/585713604798851/

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Thanks for those :)

Invader said:

I wish this site was as active when the girls release stuff as it is now with all the planning for this event :))

I guess I have been posting more, but I'm always here reading... Most of the time I just "like" posts or comment on something like "that was awesome!". I feel like I can finally contribute slightly on this thread haha.

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    There's a lot to plan out, too.
    We gotta make sure we do our best to give Momoclo the best first impression of the U.S., and to make sure everyone involved has a blast!