Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Lak, I'll totally buy one from you, it would be a great memento. I will donate for your efforts, of course, it's the least anyone could do for a shirt.

Thanks I appreciate it. Lemme know what size you want. Also my nephew also did a shirt design for the event. Except his is going to be professionally made. He's also not selling them, just giving it away to whoever wants one. The design is based on the FB groups logo. He said

I'm having 5 S, 7 L, 5 XL, 5 XXL made.

The 5 S are reserved for the girls in case he somehow can give it to them. Here are the images
    imageimage

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm actually an M, but I won't ask him to make one of those for me, it would be asking a lot, so I won't worry about that.
    If it's not too much to ask from you, though, could my friend get one of yours in M as well? Again, if it's too much trouble it's not necessary!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'll see how many I can get in my budget. I'm basically going to be handing them out at the concert. Probably have more L than anything followed by M then XL. I'm also planning to have a different front design for the Japanese mononofus

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    In exactly 2 weeks from now I'll be on my way to LA. Can't wait!

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Can't wait either...the concert is soon approaching!

Now if only we could get our tickets reserved...

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Been out all day gather things to make the shirt. Spent WAY more than I should've but its not something I'll be doing often. For white shirts....10 size M, 10 size L, 5 size XL. And I only got a few in color since it cost more. Mainly for myself and a few friends. I ordered some larger transparency film so I can print a larger image for the back, since its kinda small. It should come in a few days. The screens themselves cost a lot so I decided to make my own. I bought some photo frames on sale, mesh fabric and a staple gun to put it together to make the screens. I basically have everything except a strong light source to burn the images onto a screen. I experiment on one of my old shirts until I like the results enough to use a new shirt. I'll start on them when the new transparency film comes

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Premier Fan Pre-Sale Period: Thursday, June 18 – 6 PM PDT (Check your email for more info! If you requested to apply your ticket to this concert, you should have already received a code to redeem for one free ticket)
    General Attendees: Saturday, June 20 @ 12 PM PDT

Tickets will also be available onsite to purchase and pick up as early as Day 0 at noon at the Ticketing Booth, located in West Hall. More information can be found on our Ticketing FAQ.

Please note that there will not be assigned seating for this event. Seating is general admission by section. Premier Fans will be able to get priority entry into the venue.

PLUS~!

Get 10% off Light Stick Purchase
    Momoiro Clover Z Booth # 41
    Show your concert ticket to get the discount

Momoiro Clover Z has a booth! Hoping for some CD/DVDs and more merchandise. Also, Pit section has been sold out already like we predicted. I'm praying that my internet doesn't fail me during the sale start period or the site crashing from too much traffic.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Booth is good news.

Pit section not even showing as an option, I've asked on facebook and twitter about it. Let's see what their answer is :)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Premier Fan Pre-Sale Period: Thursday, June 18 – 6 PM PDT (Check your email for more info! If you requested to apply your ticket to this concert, you should have already received a code to redeem for one free ticket)
    General Attendees: Saturday, June 20 @ 12 PM PDT

Tickets will also be available onsite to purchase and pick up as early as Day 0 at noon at the Ticketing Booth, located in West Hall. More information can be found on our Ticketing FAQ.

Please note that there will not be assigned seating for this event. Seating is general admission by section. Premier Fans will be able to get priority entry into the venue.

PLUS~!

Get 10% off Light Stick Purchase
    Momoiro Clover Z Booth # 41
    Show your concert ticket to get the discount

Momoiro Clover Z has a booth! Hoping for some CD/DVDs and more merchandise. Also, Pit section has been sold out already like we predicted. I'm praying that my internet doesn't fail me during the sale start period or the site crashing from too much traffic.

FINALLY and cool, I'll be getting a light stick and anything else from the booth too. Gonna check my email

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I wonder if that "get in right after Premier" thing they said before is still an option. I want to sit with you guys! Anywho great news!! My wallet will be crying once I'm through that booth.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Did you guys fail to notice that the time has changed?

Thursday, July 2, 2015 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    That's weird. The schedule still says it's till 11.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    wow just saw my email....1hr short on it. Gonna tweet AX about that time

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Finally we can finish planning:

AX 2015 Gathering Schedule: Thursday, July 2, 2015(subject to change)

Premiere Fan Lounge (8AM opens/9PM closes)
    Badge Pick-Up & Purchase (12AM opens/8PM closes)
    Possible meetup outside Microsoft Theatre (TBA)
    Microsoft Theatre Seating/Doors Open: (7PM)
    ももいろクローバーZ Microsoft Theatre L.A. LIVE (8PM-10PM)
    Dinner (TBA)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Finally we can finish planning:

AX 2015 Gathering Schedule: Thursday, July 2, 2015(subject to change)

Premiere Fan Lounge (8AM opens/9PM closes)
    Badge Pick-Up & Purchase (12AM opens/8PM closes)
    Possible meetup outside Microsoft Theatre (TBA)
    Microsoft Theatre Seating/Doors Open: (7:00 PM)
    ももいろクローバーZ Microsoft Theatre L.A. LIVE (8:00PM-10:00PM)
    Dinner (TBA)

I'm waiting for AX to confirm on twitter the END time

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Damn.....Just got the tweet back and its confirmed that it ends at 10PM . I told them to change the time on the schedule since it still says 11pm

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    What's the gallery sections? It's not on the theater map, http://www.microsofttheater.com/seating-map

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Stage
    (Front)
    Pit Section (sold out)
    Orchestra Section $55
    Loge Section $45
    Gallery Section $40 small section between Loge and Mezzanine
    Mezzanine Section $30
    (Back)

• dcpoor

June 2015