Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Reply regarding the lack of pit section seating:

"This was a decision we made operationally- not to worry, there will still be tons of great seats!"

That is as ambiguous as it gets^^

I might try to follow up that answer with another question. :)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    RIP Pit Section.....

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm pretty sure they RESERVED the PIT SECTION for the Japanese Mononofus. Since part of their deal is to get VIP seats. Sucks for us.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    "By request of MCZ's management, the pit tickets will be released at a later date."

lol wat

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    That was the reply for my question...

Not sure what to say to that answer @-)

Going to ask yet another followup...

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    And now I am just getting back. I was starting to give up on information til about 2 days before the concert lol. So the premier pass holders can get tickets at 6pm?

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation

That was the reply for my question...

Not sure what to say to that answer @-)

Going to ask yet another followup...

At this point I'm betting they're just making it up. :-\"

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Wait, what? So pit isn't taken up already? I'm so confused. That's impossible, since the 120 Japanese fans have to fill up some of the orchestra too?

• June 2015
    472 Reputation

And now I am just getting back. I was starting to give up on information til about 2 days before the concert lol. So the premier pass holders can get tickets at 6pm?

Yep, 6pm PST

dcpoor said:

At this point I'm betting they're just making it up. :-\"

You and me both. I'm grilling them on twitter and facebook. Let's see if they reply again^^

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Answer

@AnimeExpo Released to whom? How? Please explain. Lots of us coming for this show only want to know.

@olorosooso Released to the public.

LOL

- I know there's a character limit on twitter, but seriously!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Just got back home from doing errands...I got that same reply to my tweet as well. Whats the point of Pre Sale if we can't get Pit tickets? Time for another tweet

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I also sent kwkm account a tweet expressing it was unfair for us lol More people should tweet to get him to include some Pit Section tickets in Pre Sale

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    I've never used twitter that much before, it's kind of fun. This was my response:

@AnimeExpo So, sometime in the future, who knows when, you will release the best tickets to "the public". Time to lay my Sherlock hat down.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Probably won't do anything but I requested in twitter to kwkm that we get Meet & Greet if we can't get Pit Tickets included in PreSale. I'm going to keep trying though

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    *sigh* I hope there's some pit tickets left for purchase @ 6PM

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Ahaha, that's actually not a bad deal, I guess.
    So stupid, though, there really is no point in getting tickets early if this is the case.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I've been tweeting him my displeasure and requesting for Meet & Greet to make up for no Pit Tickets on Pre Sale lol

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Ahaha, that's actually not a bad deal, I guess.
    So stupid, though, there really is no point in getting tickets early if this is the case.

I tweeted that to AX and kwkm accounts. More to kwkm since it was by their request lol

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    I'm also wondering why Orchestra Section 100 isn't for sale, reserved for... ?

• dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    Do we know for certain how many AE members bit on the lottery? Maybe fewer than 52 bought the package and kwkm wants the empty pit seats held until he knows how many other VIPs he wants to give a seat at this historic show. If he can't fill the pit seats by show day, and since it's general admission, maybe some of us will snag some. idk