Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    322 Reputation
    That's the thing. I guess 20 Japanese fans reserved pit. It only makes sense that 100 of the orchestra seats HAVE to be reserved for them as well since there aren't enough pit seats to accommodate them all. I have no idea how AX could save any. Maybe like 3 at the most, but who knows? So weird.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Can anyone translate:

AX2015ももクロチケ情報
    ・先週末発売予定が何故か延期
    ・本日からAXプレミアチケ($275)購入者向け先行販売開始の案内が来るもPIT席(砂かぶり席)は販売対象外
    ・AX運営にプレミア購入者が問合せるとももクロ運営の意向で後日販売予定との返答
    ・プレミア購入者大混乱←今ここ

google translate left a lot to be desired...

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    lol looks like my tweets are making them reconsider. Here is AX reply:

Anime Expo ‏@AnimeExpo 9m9 minutes ago
    @Lak_Lim If possible, we are going to try to organize a pre-sale period for Premier Fans to buy Pit tickets.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Lucky for you guys, though the chances of anybody with general admission getting those pit tickets is probably 0%.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    AX2015 Momoclo Ticket Information
    -Ticket schedules were postponed last weekend for some reason.
    -From today, information will be released for AX Premier Ticket ($275) holders for pre-sale; PIT seats are exempt.
    -There will be plans intended to sell at a later date due to Premier buyers' and Momoclo Management's queries to AX management.
    -Great disorder going on here and now among Premier buyers.

That's what I got from this anyway.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    @nemurenatta Thanks for that^^

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    I'm new here, but a long time momokuro fan, like 4 years. Since AX is having a momokuro concert in my city I got so excited and wanted to share in English. This thread is a roller coaster of emotion. I have been to AX before and the organization is always astronomically terrible, but mostly because they don't properly plan for mistakes.

Looks like nothing has changed. I will probably waste a lot of money buying duplicate tickets.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I suggested they send Premier Fans a link which they can use LATER to try to upgrade their tickets to the Pit section. I think its reasonable to do at this point.

• homurun

June 2015
    10 Reputation
    I really hope we'll be able to upgrade our tickets but I honestly don't think they will and just say something along the lines of "due to Eventbrite Limitations". I expect to be wasting a lot of money as well due to the no refunds policy on tickets.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    whelp, the ticket sales has started

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    got mine already (Orchestra Section 300). what section did you guys get?

• EmceeZEmceeZ

June 2015
    264 Reputation
    Got my orchestra 200 tickets... Pretty upset that that's the bests I can actually get. No pit? Really?

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    300 for me and 2 friends. :)

That was quite anticlimactic.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    what do they mean by 'will call event'?

THIS IS A WILL-CALL EVENT!

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the Momoiro Clover Z plus KISS event! Please bring this email confirmation to the Ticketing Booth located in the LACC West Hall Alcove at least 2 hours before the start of the event to receive your ticket for admission. You must also have an Anime Expo badge valid for the day of the event in order to be admitted.

Please remember,all sales are final, no refunds or exchanges allowed.

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    No pit and no assigned seating. I guess it's better than nothing. We probably would never get a momokuro world tour.

Will call means that you pick your tickets up the day of the event.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    I also got my tickets for the 300 Orchestra section. Welp see you guys at Anime expo :D We have to put the schedule up on Facebook as well. We still need to see if we will go to dinner, as I said Hooters is the closest thing that stays open the latest, but since it is a 2 hr show instead of 3 hr we might be able to make our way into other restaurants. Also we should make a time to go to the booth together :D Anyways just keep this thread updated and try for Facebook as well. I am also sending messages and trying to get information. Good luck to all of you :)>-

• June 2015
    50 Reputation

what do they mean by 'will call event'?

THIS IS A WILL-CALL EVENT!

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the Momoiro Clover Z plus KISS event! Please bring this email confirmation to the Ticketing Booth located in the LACC West Hall Alcove at least 2 hours before the start of the event to receive your ticket for admission. You must also have an Anime Expo badge valid for the day of the event in order to be admitted.

Please remember,all sales are final, no refunds or exchanges allowed.

Pretty much bring your e-mail confirmation printed to the ticket booth and they will give you your tickets

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    It means that you have to go to the ticketing window at the con to pick them up and your name will be on a list in line, and people will come by and check to see if you're on there.

Anyway a friend gave me her code so I was able to secure Orchestra 200 myself and the friend going with me. Oh well, good enough if no pit.

• dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    Orchestra 200? Must be Reni or Shiori fans!

• June 2015
    19 Reputation
    ummm its very bad operations.....

anyway, i got some tickets for my japanese friends. though they bought a premirer , but they are going to vip tour...