Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    got me Orchestra 300 for myself and a friend :D

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    I wish we had a count of how many premiere fans total there are.

I'm trying to envision where I would be if I picked a certain section. lol :~

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    my nephew accidentally ordered an extra ticket in the 300 Orchestra section. If anyone wants to buy it off him let me know....1st come 1st serve. Its $55 for the ticket + the $4.15 Eventbright online fee.....so $59.14

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm not premier, so I can't get in early with you all unless AX is still going with the "get in early if you get in line early" thing they said a while back.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    AX said "If there are pit seats left open after the pre-sale, they will be offered with the rest of the seat options. :)"
    Meaning it's not even a sure thing? Will they ever get it together and give us a straight up answer?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    What I want to know is if they're going to allow qualifying Premier Fans to upgrade to Pit tickets if they're able to choose it in the 2nd "Pre Sale"

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I mean, it would be the least they could do having put all the fans through that huge mess beforehand, you'd think.
    But I wouldn't put it past them to disregard it completely.

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    Wow, I wasn't expecting actual info to show up today. I wonder what sections will be left by the time regular sales open; I'm not really sure what to get, as even the orchestra looks quite far back from those pictures on the seating chart.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    At least until the chance that pit actually is sold, orchestra is the closest available for purchase. And it is huge too, so I wouldn't expect it to sell out by the time regular sales go up.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I think my plan will be to just show up early for the 1hr advance entry to exhibit hall and go straight to booth #41 for a light stick and whatever merch they have. Then line up for concert so I can get as close to the front as I can.

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    That's probably a good plan. I really hate that we actually have to choose between a good spot, and buying the glowstick.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    well the Exhibition hall opens at 12pm but with the Premier pass, I would be able to go in 1hr earlier (11am) Hopefully it won't be too hot in line. Gotta have lots of water

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I think I'll do the same thing if nothing else (although an hour later? lol). I'll leave the other merch I want for later days of the con, but I will buy all the momoclo stuff I want and then high-tail it out of there to line up ASAP, especially considering it's even more important for me to ahaha. I'm actually getting my tickets from the ticketing booth on line day though.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Man I hope they have exclusive items just for the event. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was just stuff they grabbed that was laying around. I'm gonna make a request for the shirt I've always wanted lol

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

I think I'll do the same thing if nothing else (although an hour later? lol). I'll leave the other merch I want for later days of the con, but I will buy all the momoclo stuff I want and then high-tail it out of there to line up ASAP, especially considering it's even more important for me to ahaha. I'm actually getting my tickets from the ticketing booth on line day though.

Same here.
    So its basically get there as earliest as the booth opens to pick up badge and tickets, go find the MCZ booth, pick merch and go fasta s you can to be in line, right? Even as huge as the orchestra looks, always will be better closer than fartest.

I wont put my trust in the fact that the concert is til 8, i know there will be a line as early as the day comes

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    after checking the pictures of the Nokia theater, why does it seem that Mezzanine is way better than rows mm-ss? Am i getting a wrong perspective?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Guess meet up will be in the concert line in the afternoon lol

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    the thing that gets me the most is not standing in line for hours ( been there, done that) but the idea that while we are standing outside the theatre under the sun not wanting to lose our place, the girls may be making a surprise visit to the convention place and us not know.

Maybe we should discuss appointing a volunteer to go on patrol while the rest of us stand in line every now and then :)

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    I think the girls will be too busy going around town, and then doing sound checks and practicing for the show. Likely if they do any appearances it will be on a separate day. Or at the dragonball/sailormoon events, which aren't on Thursday.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm just going to keep tweeting kwkm for a Meet & Greet till a few days before the concert