Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm still going.

I wonder what everyone else might wear. Are they going fully geared in momoclo merch or just casual?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    $10 % discount for fans w/ Premiere Badge(only for penlight)

Spoiler:

Frontimage
    Backimage

• June 2015
    904 Reputation
    Kanako > samurai
    Aarin and Shiorin > gounn?
    Osaretai > ninjas? O.o

• June 2015
    163 Reputation

Kanako > samurai
    Aarin and Shiorin > gounn?
    Osaretai > ninjas? O.o

yes, ninjas.

Spoiler:

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    that t-shirt design... @-)

whelp, someone let me borrow your premiere badge for a few minutes to buy the glowstick/penlight. :)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I was hoping for a better shirt image. But beggers can't be choosers lol. Still gonna get it and 2 light sticks

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

that t-shirt design... @-)

whelp, someone let me borrow your premiere badge for a few minutes to buy the glowstick/penlight. :)

you don't need Premier badge for that
    [edit]
    oh for discount lol

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I'm still going.

I wonder what everyone else might wear. Are they going fully geared in momoclo merch or just casual?

I'm going to wear my Momoka Happi

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Debating on whether to get that shirt or not, the design is kinda off-putting to me. I need to buy two penlights and I don't get the discount so that's already like $70 and I also plan on buying CDs and stuff, so...

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak said:

well, in that case I'll wear my Shiorin happi. Are you going all or partial green? I couldn't find any yellow shoes so I'm just taking black sneakers.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Lak said:

well, in that case I'll wear my Shiorin happi. Are you going all or partial green? I couldn't find any yellow shoes so I'm just taking black sneakers.

Well, I don't really have many green items lol Probably wear one of my green shirts I'm making

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Debating on whether to get that shirt or not, the design is kinda off-putting to me. I need to buy two penlights and I don't get the discount so that's already like $70 and I also plan on buying CDs and stuff, so...

Maybe someone with a Premier can help you buy it, unless they're going to keep track of who's buying with badge scans. I've seen them do that at SDCC to keep track of what people buying for whatever reasons

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    The shirt is like a 80s rock shirt....but I'm not feeling it. Wish they just went the anime route with it instead

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm wearing yellow though. I would gladly donate to get my hands on a yellow t-shirt.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I'm wearing yellow though. I would gladly donate to get my hands on a yellow t-shirt.

I made a post earlier about it. White shirts I'm handing out as a reward to people who participate and win whatever game I'll have them play. The colored shirts will be $10 to whoever wants one. Difference is that the colored shirts will have a front logo design while the white shirts will be blank in front. Its just to help me recoup some of my expenses for making the shirt. Materials for screen printing is expensive lol

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I might have overlooked that post. I'll give you 10 dollars for a yellow t-shirt Wednesday evening @ Tom's Urban.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I might have overlooked that post. I'll give you 10 dollars for a yellow t-shirt Wednesday evening @ Tom's Urban.

np...what size?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Medium. sorry for causing you too much trouble but do you happen to know the dimensions for the shirts?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    A friend helped me re-word the bottom portion of the front logo. Whoever is getting a colored shirt from me. Please choose which design you want
    I'll make a screen for each design. So I'll need to confirm with each individual which shirt design they want before I start printing.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I don't even know how you measure shirt sizes besides the tag on the collar lol