487 Reputation
    I PRAY FOR THE PV!

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    The revelation is....

A major website update.

They revealed the first tracks on both albums:

Track one on AMARANTHUS: "WE ARE BORN"

Lyrics: Fujibayashi Shouko (worked on lyrics for songs from One Piece and Kamen Rider)
    Composition and Arrangement: tatsuo

Track one on Hakkin no Yoake: "Tougenkyou" (Paradise on Earth)

Lyrics: Mori Yuriko
    Composition and Arrangement: NARASAKI

• AzureusAzureus

January 2016
    1470 Reputation

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    Next two tracks revealed. Guess they'll release them daily.

AMARANTHUS Track 2: Monokuro Dessan/Dessin (Monokuro means Monochrome and Dessan probably comes from the French word "dessin" which means "drawing". The dictionary I have says it is like a rough sketch of something, but it's hard to translate it. Monochrome Drawing/Rough Sketch? Not sure.)

Lyrics and Composition: CLEVY (C&K)
    Arrangement: Komatsu Kazuya

Hakkin no Yoake Track 2: Hakkin no Yoake (Dawn of Platinum)

Lyrics: Maeda Takahiro
    Composition and Arrangement: Yokoyama Masaru

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 3: "Gorilla Punch"
    Lyrics: ANCHANG (from the band SEX MACHINEGUNS)
    Composition and Arrangement: AKIRASTAR

Hakkin no Yoake Track 3: "Mahorovacation"
    (This one is a play-on word, I think. Mahoroba according to the dictionary means like "one's spiritual home/a splendid land", so I would simply translate it as "Vacation in a Spiritual/Splendid Land". Depending on the lyrics and what the song sounds like, I'll choose one to use for it permanently haha.)
    Lyrics: Mutsumi Sumiyo
    Compostion and Arrangement: invisible manners

• January 2016
    372 Reputation
    Looks like there's gonna be a lot of new songs. Which is great...but it's also a lot of work, preparing a tour made up of mostly new songs, while also promoting it, and all that added to their regular workload.

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation
    So far the already released singles have yet to surface as album tracks.. no wonder they didnt put a Momokuri CD last xmas

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 4: "Buryoutougen Nakayoshi Monogatari" (The Story of the Friendly Utopia, I think.)
    Lyrics and Composition: Hyadain
    Arrangement: Hashimoto Yukari

Hakkin no Yoake Track 4 (listed as another #3 on the site, but probably an error): "Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina"

• January 2016
    264 Reputation
    I am so happy to see Hyadain back <3

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    So am I! Hopefully this isn't his only track across these albums.

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation

AMARANTHUS Track 4: "Buryoutougen Nakayoshi Monogatari" (The Story of the Friendly Utopia, I think.)

The Hyadain song has a title that has 5 Dimension written all over... Ironic that he dismissed that album

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 5: "Katte ni Kimi ni" (Involuntarily You?)
    Lyrics: Momoiro Clover Z and NAGAE
    Composition and Arrangement: Oosumi Tomotaka

Hakkin no Yoake Track 5: "ROCK THE BOAT"
    (It's not a cover of the old American song, from the looks of things, despite collaboration with overseas producers.)
    Lyrics: Iwasato Yuuho
    Composition and Arrangement: Nicole Morier and Greg Kurstin

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation

AMARANTHUS Track 5: "Katte ni Kimi ni" (Involuntarily You?)

Either that or "to get to you?"

Anyway, that title and its position makes me almost sure that a ballad - the fact that the lyrics were partially by the girls is another thing that makes me think so

ROCK THE BOAT maybe will be like GET DOWN/5THE POWER ?

Is moot, we dont know nothing about the music

These 40 something days will pass so slowly

• January 2016
    144 Reputation
    ^ Yeah, song titles and the writing teams are sort of interesting, but they don't really tell you that much. I'm dying to hear some more actual music samples :((

That's a pretty interesting production team on ROCK THE BOAT though. Both of those people seem to have produced some pretty major Western pop songs, so it should be quite different from the rest of the album. From Nicole Morier's solo work, I'd guess it will be sort of like a Perfume track but more indie-pop inspired.

That's also cool that Momoclo participated in the lyrics on the other song. I guess they really might be planning to eventually evolve into artists in their own right.

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 6: "Seishunfu"

Hakkin no Yoake Track 6: "Kibou no Mukou e" (To the Other Side of Hope/Going Beyond Hope)
    Lyrics: Kuwahara Nagae
    Composition and Arrangement: Satou Kouichi

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 7: "Saboten to Ribbon" (Cactus and Ribbon. What could that mean? Wani to Shampoo-esque title, but will it live up to it?)
    Lyrics: Tadano Matsumi
    Composition and Arrangement: Satoru Kousaki

Hakkin no Yoake Track 7: "Country Rose/Roads ~Toki no Tabibito/Ryoujin~" (Traveller[s] of Time. Both readings can be used for the words, and it does not specify which one.)
    Lyrics, Composition and Arrangement: NAOTO (from the band ORANGE RANGE)

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation

Hakkin no Yoake Track 7: "Country Rose ~Toki no Tabibito/Ryoujin~" (Traveller[s] of Time.

MAN! I read that as Country Roads, I was jumping up and down : YES! YES! YES! Then. I read again and I'm like ....yes.

Ah, same thing happened when they recorded Romantic kongaragatteru and I thought it was Romantic ageru yo. And it ended up being my favourite song of that single anyway

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    It can also be read as Roads too. But again, no specification. Should be cleared up in the near future.

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation
    Yes. But the reason of my excitement came from the original Country Roads association with Ghibli's Whisper of the heart. Which MCZ covered on a recent Folkmura, and is a great song -

the Travelers of Time tag is interesting tough.. that title has ""Anisong" written all over. I wonder if its lyrics have something to do with The girl who traveled in time

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

January 2016
    20 Reputation

Hakkin no Yoake Track 5: "ROCK THE BOAT"
    (It's not a cover of the old American song, from the looks of things, despite collaboration with overseas producers.)
    Lyrics: Iwasato Yuuho
    Composition and Arrangement: Nicole Morier and Greg Kurstin

I am a big fan of Greg Kurstin’s work, especially his productions for Lily Allen, Kylie and Sia, so I am very glad to hear that one of his productions will be on MCZ’s album.

Info below might be spoilers -- also, I could be completely off, but figured I would point it out.

Spoiler:
    I knew that the first seconds of the album's “Teaser #2” below sounded familiar.

https://youtu.be/Jh6B4cPK5YQ

So, Britney Spears recorded a song called “Dangerous” back in 2008, but it ended up not being included on her album. It was leaked online few years ago. Intro from the the teaser (drowned out be the screaming) and the song sound the same to me. Production and writing credits on “Dangerous” go to Greg Kurstin and Nicole Morrier, according to Wikipedia.

https://youtu.be/jZcG_st7N40

If it is based on the same song... wonder how different it will sound other than the lyrics.