[ALBUM] 3rd "AMARANTHUS" and 4th "Hakkin no Yoake"
  • January 2016
    116 Reputation
    Dude the opening few seconds sounds identical LOL. Nice catch!

It could just be a random audio sampling used strictly for the video clip, but we'll see!

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 8: "Demonstration"
    Lyrics, Composition and Arrangement: Kiyoshi Ryuujin

Hakkin no Yoake Track 8: "Imagination"

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation
    I see a curious coincidence.

• January 2016
    220 Reputation
    So 8 tracks in on both albums and we only have one Hyadain track?
    Doesn't that seem strange considering they made such a big deal with the whole wrestling match thing?!? (my eyes, they still burn!)

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    hyadain composed a song for Rev. from DVL, composed a song for a new single of Kobushi Factory (Hello! Project). it seems that he is gradually get out from Stardust )))

in fact, on the second album Ebichu it was only one his song, on the second album MCZ - 2 songs were. it's all right) I guess there will be 1-2 hyadain's songs in the new album of Ebichu, not more

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    I don't think the whole rivalry and making up specifically meant that Hyadain would explicitly go back to composing many songs for Momoclo.
    It was basically just a way to show that the argument and issues he had with Momoclo management were forgiven and forgotten.
    It doesn't mean that he would go back to them full-time. He can choose what he wants to compose and what he doesn't just like he used to.

• January 2016
    449 Reputation

Way more excited about this than the Hydain song, to be honest. If you haven't heard any Kiyoshi Ryuujin, either through his solo work, his work for other groups (like Dempagumi.inc and Otome Shinto), or his own idol group, Kiyoshi Ryuujin 25, you're in for a treat.

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Lurkette said:

Way more excited about this than the Hydain song, to be honest. If you haven't heard any Kiyoshi Ryuujin, either through his solo work, his work for other groups (like Dempagumi.inc and Otome Shinto), or his own idol group, Kiyoshi Ryuujin 25, you're in for a treat.

I knew the name sounded familiar, he's the man with many wives :)) His songs are certainly awesome.

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 9: "Bussouge". (A type of flower going by many names. Scientific name is hibiscus rosa-sinensis, colloquially known as Chinese hibiscus, China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus and shoebackplant.)
    Lyrics and Composition: Sada Masashi
    Arrangement: Kondou Kenji

Hakkin no Yoake Track 9: "MOON PRIDE"

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 10: "Naite mo Ii n da yo"

Hakkin no Yoake Track 10: "'Z' no Chikai"

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    one more song from Kenichi

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 11: "GUNS N' DIAMOND"
    Lyrics: zopp
    Composition: Kobayashi Yasuo and Okamura Nasuhiko
    Arrangement: Okamura Natsuhito

Hakkin no Yoake Track 11: "Ai wo Tsugu Mono" (This is tough to translate because "tsugu" means "to succeed (especially in business or inheritance)" so normally it would be used to say like someone taking over a company or succeeding a predecessor. So I'm going to translate it like this: "What Comes After Love".)
    Lyrics and Composition: Hyadain
    Arrangement: Tom-H@ck

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation
    So basically they are pushing "Platinum.." to be the big seller of the two. Wonder if there will be a theme in each after all or if they just are sequencing the songs at random

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS Track 12: "Bye-Bye de Sayounara" (Basically, "baibai" is a common informal way of saying goodbye in Japan, so it's like "Saying Goodbye with a 'Bye-Bye'", but it's kind of hard to translate into English without being convoluted, and it kind of loses its meaning.)
    Lyrics: Tadano Natsumi
    Composition and Arrangement: Endou (from the band [?] GEEKS)

Hakkin no Yoake Track 12: "Mokkuro ni Naru Hate"

• January 2016
    38 Reputation

AMARANTHUS Track 12: "Bye-Bye de Sayounara" (Basically, "baibai" is a common informal way of saying goodbye in Japan, so it's like "Saying Goodbye with a 'Bye-Bye'", but it's kind of hard to translate into English without being convoluted, and it kind of loses its meaning)

Would "Say Farewell with a Bye-bye" be closer to the intended sentiment? Farewell expresses the feeling of a somber, permanent goodbye, contrasted with the casual, informal feel of bye-bye.

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    That could work. I tend to translate semi-literally though. Farewell in Japanese is "Saraba". So farewell may be a bit too sombre. Or not. It all depends on the lyrics and music of the song I suppose.

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    Uh. So everything changed. Now Track 1 is actually track 2 and goes from there, because they revealed a Prologue track for each album, so...

AMARANTHUS Prologue Track: "embryo -prologue-"
    No Lyrics
    Composition and Arrangement: tatsuo

Hakkin no Yoake Prologue Track: "Ko no A, Hajimari no Z". (I have no idea how to translate this. I don't think the first part is a common usage for the kanji "ko", a counter for certain things and a component of words about individuality, so the least I can say is that maybe the first part of the title has to do with that, but I can't guarantee that because there's nothing attached to the kanji that would actually confirm that. So I don't know.)
    Lyrics: Tadano Natsumi
    Composition and Arrangement: NARASAKI

And, the last tracks on the album!

AMARANTHUS Track 14: HAPPY Re:BIRTHDAY
    Lyrics and Composition: Tika α
    Arrangement: Yakushimaru Etsuko (the same person, but she uses the Tika α alias when credited for lyrics and music for some reason) and Yamaguchi Motoki

Hakkin no Yoake Track 14: "Pinku Zora" (The Kanji's furigana indicate this reading. The literal kanji reading would be "Momoiro Zora". This would translate to "Pink Sky").
    Lyrics and Composition: Doumoto Tsuyoshi
    Arrangement: Doumoto Tsuyoshi and Sogawa Tomoji

And with this we have the full track listing. Now all that's left is the waiting game...

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    AMARANTHUS

1. "Sansyuki -prologue-" (tatsuo)
    2. "WE ARE BORN" (Fujibayashi Shouko/tatsuo)
    3. "Monokuro Dessan" (CLEVY (C&K)/Komatsu Kazuya)
    4. "Gorilla Punch" (ANCHANG(SEX MACHINEGUNS)/AKIRASTAR)
    5. "Buryotogen Nakayashimo Monogatari" (Hyadain/Hyadain; Arrangement: Hashimoto Yukari)
    6. "Katte ni Kimi ni" (Momoiro Clover Z, NAGAE/Oosumi Tomotaka)
    7. "Seishunfu" (Nagae Kuwahara/Shihori; Arrangment:Keiichi Tomita)
    8. "Saboten to Ribbon" (Tadano Natsumi/Satoru Kousaki)
    9. "Demonstration" (Kiyoshi Ryuujin/Kiyoshi Ryuujin)
    10. "Bussouge" (Sada Masashi/Kondou Kenji)
    11. "Naitemo Ii n da yo" (Nakajima Miyuki/Nakajima Miyuki; Arrangment:Seo Ichizou)
    12. "GUNS N' DIAMOND" (zopp/Kobayashi Yasuo, Okamura Nasuhiko)
    13. "Bye-Bye de Sayounara" (Tadano Natsumi/Endou(GEEKS))
    14. "Happy Re:Birthday" (Tica·α/Tica·α (Soutaisei Riron); Arrangment:Yakushimaru Etsuko, Yamaguchi Motoki)

Hakkin no Yoake

1. "Ko No A Hajimari No Z -prologue-" (Tadano Natsumi/NARASAKI)
    2. "Tougenkyou" (Mori Yuriko/NARASAKI)
    3. "Hakkin no Yoake" (Maeda Takahiro/Yokoyama Masaru)
    4. "Mahorovacation" (Mutsumi Sumiyo/invisible manners)
    5. "Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina" (Paul Stanley/Paul Stanley, Greg Collins (KISS))
    6. "ROCK THE BOAT" (Iwasato Yuuho/Nicole Morier, Greg Kurstin)
    7. "Kibou no Mukou e" (Kuwahara Nagae/Satou Kouichi)
    8. "Country Rose ~Toki no Tabibito/Ryoujin~" (NAOTO/NAOTO(ORANGE RANGE))
    9. "Imagination" (Kiyoshi Ryuujin/Kiyoshi Ryuujin)
    10. "MOON PRIDE" (Revo/Revo(Sound Horizon))
    11. "'Z' no Chikai" (Mori Yukinojo/NARASAKI; Arrangment: NARASAKI, Yuyoyuppe)
    12. "Ai wo Tsugu Mono" (Hyadain/Hyadain; Arrangement:Tom-H@ck )
    13. "Mokkuro ni Naru Hate" (Muro Boo/Muro Sui)
    14. "Pinkzora" (Doumoto Tsuyoshi/Doumoto Tsuyoshi; Arrangement: Sogawa Tomoji)

• January 2016
    264 Reputation
    I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

• January 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I like the fact that except for a few these are mainly new songs
    I never like these idol albums with basically all the singles and that's it