HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • November 2016
    11 Reputation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKCy7LfHcU
    LESS THAN ONE WEEK!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR GIRLS!!!

• November 2016
    22 Reputation
    MM305 said:

I was talking about the folks who thinks like him, and may inflict some biased damage towards them (because we all know that folks have to know other folks to inflict any damage towards them, even though I personally consider it wrong). Plus, walking/driving around the streets where the protests may still occur isn't a safe bet either.

Again though, this may not even be an issue till possibly January (but let's just pray that it doesn't).

As long as they stay away from Trump protesters they'll be fine.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Trump protestors or Trump supporters who think like him, stay away from either groups and it'll be a safe tour!

• November 2016
    22 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Trump protestors or Trump supporters who think like him, stay away from either groups and it'll be a safe tour!

They only need to worry about Trump supporters if they come into the country illegally. However, since Japanese people are law-abiding they will have no problem.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Or if those supporters share those biased feelings that Trump has, leading it to automatic assault (verbally or physically) just because of their gender/nationality/lack of English speaking skills.

Point is, stay safe!!

• November 2016
    22 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Or if those supporters share those biased feelings that Trump has, leading it to automatic assault (verbally or physically) just because of their gender/nationality/lack of English speaking skills.

Point is, stay safe!!

Trump supporters don't care about gender, nationality or English ability. They care about the rule of law.

The girls will be fine as long as they avoid dangerous neighborhoods like Watts and Bedford Stuyvesant.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    \

MM305 said:

Point is, stay safe!!

Trump supporters don't care about gender, nationality or English ability. They care about the rule of law.

From what I have seen, that is certainly NOT the only thing they care about (although I hope he changes that for the safety of me and my family, as well as other undeserving individuals)!

But let's not argue politics here, it's not a subject worth contaminating this forum with.

My main point in all of this is: STAY STAFE!!!

• November 2016
    220 Reputation
    yeah things might still be a little crazy in LA and NY, you never know what could happen. Just be aware of what's going on.

• November 2016
    22 Reputation
    MM305 said:

From what I have seen, that is certainly NOT the only thing they care about (although I hope he changes that for the safety of me and my family, as well as other undeserving individuals)!

But let's not argue politics here, it's not a subject worth contaminating this forum with.

My main point in all of this is: STAY STAFE!!!

Trump is harmless to everyone save those who are committing criminal acts. Your family has nothing to worry about.

You're right. Let's not discuss politics.

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation

Trump is harmless to everyone save those who are committing criminal acts. Your family has nothing to worry about.

Sorry but that is something that can't be left unanswered
    This man has told lies on end in the campaign, has insulted people from other countries, races and religions, has questioned American democratic values and is a populist of the worst kind
    We can only hope that his hatred was "only" part of the campaign but a lot of damage has already been done

• November 2016
    22 Reputation

Sorry but that is something that can't be left unanswered
    This man has told lies on end in the campaign, has insulted people from other countries, races and religions, has questioned American democratic values and is a populist of the worst kind
    We can only hope that his hatred was "only" part of the campaign but a lot of damage has already been done

Hillary lied as well.

To feel insulted is a choice. One person cannot insult another person unless the second person is willing to be insulted.

America is a representative Republic. Not a democracy.

How do you define 'populist'?

I see no hatred. I see passion.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    PLEASE keep this talk between each other (like private messaging)!

It's not a subject worth contaminating this thread.

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation
    The US not a democracy? Okay...

MM305, you started this in a way, so don't complain.
    And we don't live in a pink bubble here.

But I'll stop. I'm not going to defend Clinton as it was a choice between plague and cholera
    I just didn't want to let the propaganda stay unanswered

• November 2016
    22 Reputation

The US not a democracy? Okay...

MM305, you started this in a way, so don't complain.
    And we don't live in a pink bubble here.

But I'll stop. I'm not going to defend Clinton as it was a choice between plague and cholera
    I just didn't want to let the propaganda stay unanswered

The United States is a Republic:

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/01/united-states-republic-democracy/

I speak no propaganda. I seek no propaganda.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Either way, let's hope MCZ and their staff stay safe!!

• November 2016
    220 Reputation
    and soooooooooo....(hey look whats over there!? *distraction*)

If I were to guess, the Trans America Ultra Live set would be...most popular, anisong, newer...I would hope for some more of the older stuff, but probably won't happen..

Maybe...
    Ikuze
    Saraba
    Moretsu
    Yume no Ukiyo
    Moon Pride
    New Moon Ni Koishite
    Z No Chikai
    We are Born
    Monochrome Dessan
    Gorilla Punch
    Mahoro Vacation
    Hakkin No Yoake
    Golden History
    Decoration

Hoping for
    Otome Sensou
    D No Junjo
    Orange Note
    Momoiro Zora
    Kuroi Shuumatsu
    Saboten
    Neo Stargate

• November 2016
    904 Reputation
    Add Guns N Diamonds and Kono Uta on the hopeful list. I'm reaching but I just really want to add those on the wishlist QwQ

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    (As posted once before)

If I had to guess for you folks attending the 3 shows: I'm sure that they will play a lot of songs from both the Amaranthus/Hakkin No Yoake albums since its the most recent work, and the songs from both albums may vary for the 3 shows.

But I say that the "guaranteed" songs are the classics (Saraba, Ikuze Kaito Shoujo, Otome Sensou, and Hashire), the anime themes (Mite Mite Kouchichi, Z no Chikai, Moon Pride, and Mungen No Ai), My dear Fellow for the New York show (since they need to reference Yankee player Masahiro Tanaka), and The Golden History since it's the most recent single.

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation
    In preparation for the trip Kanako and Ahrin are learning English sentences on today's Happy Clover radio show
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/32331#Comment_32331

Like "Many people fall in love with my dimple" or "Excuse me I’m lost child. I want to go to Hapikuroi Hotel. Please teach way"
    Best phrase though: "Beef or fish or Ahrin?"

• November 2016
    372 Reputation

In a country where people only care about the rule of law, you can make being Mexican a crime (or being Jewish, a capital crime, for that matter), and the fools who can't think past their empty catchphrases won't bat an eye. It's legal, so it must be OK.

People who care about moral and rational political principles, and wish laws to be guided by those principles, don't cite the "rule of law" to justify racism and xenophobia. Rational people use their own minds to judge what is right and what is wrong, they don't accept whatever their rulers say is "the law" as the word of God.