HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • January 2017
    925 Reputation
    I said after the presentations ¬_¬

Not sure about Hawaii because in NY, I was told what happened in LA. Someone dressed as Aarin Robo took a photo with the girls alone during group photos as well as having his costume signed. After group photos, a group of fans were brought up on stage to dance to Ikuze. During overture, there was a large group where some fans gave the girls gifts
    Not much happened in NY aside from before the presentation where Reni went off script and ran to thw opposite side to greet my crazy Takanofu buddies who were screaming for her. Gifts were also given right after the overture.

A lot pretty much happened but were never covered or released. Not even Reni messing up PPAP when she was denied to sign Aarin Robo unless she did PPAP

• January 2017
    96 Reputation
    Does anyone think there's a chance that there will be a Blu-ray release of the concerts? I'm hopeful, but doubtful.

• January 2017
    925 Reputation
    I hope so as well but I was told there weren't either any or a lot of cameras... who knows? we just have to pray and hope for the best

• OM617OM617

March 2017
    176 Reputation
    There was no professional recording done at HI. Just some photographers moving around the venue.