HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • OM617OM617

November 2016
    176 Reputation
    I don't give a crap about politics. Leave that BS to a politics forum.

Anyways, I made it to Hawaii and I can't wait to see the show! I will keep an eye out for them around town on the 14th. Any other continentals here as well?

• November 2016
    306 Reputation

In preparation for the trip Kanako and Ahrin are learning English sentences on today's Happy Clover radio show
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/32331#Comment_32331

Like "Many people fall in love with my dimple" or "Excuse me I’m lost child. I want to go to Hapikuroi Hotel. Please teach way"
    Best phrase though: "Beef or fish or Ahrin?"

that was cute.

• November 2016
    11 Reputation
    Soooooooooo exited for the nyc concert!

What do you think would be proper to wear if I don't have official goods yet?

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Certainly a colored shirt (that resembles any of the 5 members' colors).

• OM617OM617

November 2016
    176 Reputation
    Please note, there was a change on the website!

Doors for VIP scheduled at 4:50pm has changed to 4:30pm for all 3 shows of the tour. See below new VIP schedule.
    4:30pm VIP ENTRY
    5:15pm - 6:00pm
    VIP EVENT (Special Talk Session “JUSTICE with MOMOIRO CLOVER Z”, Group Photo Session, Priority Entry)
    6:15pm DOORS
    8:00pm SHOW

What should be expected the day of, before entry? Is getting there too early not early enough?

• November 2016
    264 Reputation
    longlazio said:

Soooooooooo exited for the nyc concert!

What do you think would be proper to wear if I don't have official goods yet?

Whatever coloured clothes you can get your hands on :) A plain coloured shirt is probably one of the easiest and cheapest things to get, and it looks great.

• November 2016
    28 Reputation
    I live in Hawaii and will be attending with my VIP ticket!! WOO-HOO!!

• November 2016
    69 Reputation
    As a newer and uneducated (in momoclo) fan, what about the chants? Are they easy to follow once you get the beat?

• wizardwizard

November 2016
    62 Reputation
    I think, just be loud and learn on the spot. Have lots of fun and enjoy the moment. There are set chants, but they kind of have a patrern to them. I would try to learn their self introductions in Japanese though.

• November 2016
    264 Reputation
    I can recommend this site. Some of the chants are not 100% correct, I've found, but mostly they'll work. There are some "basic" chants, such as going "urya oi!" in time with the beat during song riffs, and chanting the names at the end of their solo verses. Then there are specific songs that have more advanced chants, such as Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo and Pinky Jones. The newer songs also don't have as many chants (and they're not on the website either), since many of them don't feature the girls singing whole verses on their own.

But yeah, try to have fun and go along with them on the spot. And I agree with wizard, learning the self-introductions is fun, but would add the Overture (and that chant is also part of Ikuze, so you get 2-for-1) to that!

• Lak

November 2016
    122 Reputation
    I'll be arriving in Hawaii at 9pm tonight. I don't have a hotel so I'll probably just sleep at the airport till the next day for the concert. I'll be occasionally tweeting my whereabouts at @socalmononofu

• dcpoor

November 2016
    33 Reputation
    Have fun at the Hawaii show!

See you all on Thursday! :)

• November 2016
    22 Reputation

Trump supporters don't care about gender, nationality or English ability. They care about the rule of law.

In a country where people only care about the rule of law, you can make being Mexican a crime (or being Jewish, a capital crime, for that matter), and the fools who can't think past their empty catchphrases won't bat an eye. It's legal, so it must be OK.

People who care about moral and rational political principles, and wish laws to be guided by those principles, don't cite the "rule of law" to justify racism and xenophobia. Rational people use their own minds to judge what is right and what is wrong, they don't accept whatever their rulers say is "the law" as the word of God.

Being Mexican or Jewish isn't illegal and no one wants to make it illegal. Such an argument is patently absurd.

Coming to this country illegally is illegal. That's the bottom line.

MKZ didn't sneak into the U.S. They came in legally, with passports and smiles.

G-d bless them!

• dcpoor

November 2016
    33 Reputation
    For the LA show, looks like a bunch of previously reserved LOGE seats opened up, sucks for those that already purchased. :/

Also, discounted 4 packs for the FLOOR are available as well.

• DJ-AN0NDJ-AN0N

November 2016
    111 Reputation
    Alright, I'll arrive at Los Angeles hopefully around 2pm. So who wants to hang out during the VIP event and the concert?

• November 2016
    11 Reputation
    I will wear red! Thanks guys for suggestions! See you all on Saturday!

• minee

November 2016
    62 Reputation
    Hi guys, also a new fan here. So I don't have a red shirt, but I do have red pants Lol. So you think red pants and black shirt will be ok?(cause I like everyone,but I like Kanakooooo more)

• November 2016
    264 Reputation
    That will definitely be okay :) And don't forget there is merch sold at the venues as well, so you could buy yourself a Kanako shirt if you want.

• AzureusAzureus

November 2016
    1470 Reputation

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation
    All girls are camouflaged trying to be as invisible as possible.
    Except for A-rin: No mask but Hot pants :)