HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • October 2016
    472 Reputation
    Staff at the Republik and Wiltern have OK'd pen lights. (I contacted staff at the Republik and someone on Facebook got an answer back from the Wiltern)

Best Buy Playstation theater hasn't gotten back to me but it seemed they just wanted to clear it with the "artist management", which obviously should be no problem.

• November 2016
    15 Reputation

Staff at the Republik and Wiltern have OK'd pen lights. (I contacted staff at the Republik and someone on Facebook got an answer back from the Wiltern)

Best Buy theater hasn't gotten back to me but it seemed they just wanted to clear it with the "artist management", which obviously should be no problem.

So thats a sure thing for that date about concert penlights in the Wiltern ? Just want to make sure its allowed for that day.

• November 2016
    904 Reputation
    Oh yea

Got an email from staff. THEY'RE SELLING PENLIGHTS!
    stock is limited so be early!

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation

Oh yea

Got an email from staff. THEY'RE SELLING PENLIGHTS!
    stock is limited so be early!

At which one?

I still don't know the status of Playstation theather (the one in New York) is that the best buy theater you all keep referring too.

• November 2016
    472 Reputation
    ^^ Security will always have final word on the day of the concert but yes, staff at the Wiltern said they would be allowed.

^My bad, it used to be Best Buy Theater, I keep forgetting its PS theater now.
    Penlights theoretically would be sold at all venues but with the limited selection, we'll just have to wait and see.

-edit: Also, if I remember Mizuki's screenshot of the email she got, it said they would post details regarding the penlights on the website at a later date so keep a look out there.

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation

^^ Security will always have final word on the day of the concert but yes, staff at the Wiltern said they would be allowed.

Penlights theoretically would be sold at all venues but with the limited selection, we'll just have to wait and see.

Okay thanks

• November 2016
    15 Reputation

-edit: Also, if I remember Mizuki's screenshot of the email she got, it said they would post details regarding the penlights on the website at a later date so keep a look out there.

http://imgur.com/a/AJhDS

I just like to have evidence if its allowed from an official channels or some sort proof that they did say. So I asked this week and they finally answered back in Facebook. :) Just wanted to show a screenshot of their response.

xD Been cautious about the whole matter haha. I'll forward to hearing more about the penlight sales ^_^;; hopefully I get their early enough to get one

• MDGuy

November 2016
    12 Reputation
    great! it's a very good news! :)

Is a pity that I don't have enough time to buy a penlight through ebay, i hope I could buy it near Wiltern [-O<

• November 2016
    220 Reputation
    Well...the tour is only a few days away from starting... I'll be flying down for the LA show...
    Anyone want to take any guesses at a setlist? you know, just for the heck of it.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    If I had to guess for you folks attending the 3 shows: I'm sure that they will play a lot of songs from both the Amaranthus/Hakkin No Yoake albums since its the most recent work, and the songs from both albums may vary for the 3 shows.

But I say that the "guaranteed" songs are the classics (Saraba, Ikuze Kaito Shoujo, Otome Sensou, and Hashire), the anime themes (Mite Mite Kouchichi, Z no Chikai, Moon Pride, and Mungen No Ai), My dear Fellow for the New York show (since they need to reference Yankee player Masahiro Tanaka), and The Golden History since it's the most recent single.

• November 2016
    19 Reputation
    hi, It’s been a long time.
    im going to America tour ,too.
    i hope to see you all.

• November 2016
    904 Reputation
    share for the world and MomoClo to see

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    How and where did these folks get their hands on those Momoclo props (glowsticks/t-shirts/towels/posters/background for PS3)?!

LOL, nice job folks.

• November 2016
    264 Reputation
    My t-shirt I bought at Tohjinsai, but penlights and happi coat I bought from the official merch shop. You can use bridge-jpn to have them buy it for you and then send it to you, since there's no overseas shipping. It's a bit more expensive, but totally worth it.

• November 2016
    32 Reputation
    They added penlights to the merch page. Looks like it's the amaranthus/hakkin one that changes to all 5 colors. Sadly i already got mine by paying overpriced amazon prices.

http://www.momoclo.net/ustour2016/e/#merchandise

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    (Just to comment): Knowing the current outcry and situation that is going in America right now, I am hoping for the safety of MCZ and their staff during their tour!

BE SAFE!!!

• November 2016
    22 Reputation
    MM305 said:

(Just to comment): Knowing the current outcry and situation that is going in America right now, I am hoping for the safety of MCZ and their staff during their tour!

BE SAFE!!!

They'll be fine. They're not traveling to Ciudad Juarez. The biggest danger is driving in a car.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    As well as not running into certain folks who may have bias with their kind (even though the bias is usually with the other kind of folks).

Then again, the exchange of power won't happen till January.

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation
    99.9% of people will have no clue who they are even if they met them on the street :)
    Why would anyone mind them anyway?
    And I'm sure they won't take part in an anti-Trump demo
    (though that would endear them to me forever. Lol)

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    I was talking about the folks who thinks like him, and may inflict some biased damage towards them (because we all know that folks have to know other folks to inflict any damage towards them, even though I personally consider it wrong). Plus, walking/driving around the streets where the protests may still occur isn't a safe bet either.

Again though, this may not even be an issue till possibly January (but let's just pray that it doesn't).