HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • traukol

November 2016
    22 Reputation
    so, the people with regular tickets going to the NYC concert what time are you planning on showing up to stand on line?

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Azureus said:

What is with Kanako wearing glasses? LOL! Plus, the guy with the red backpack looks like that comedian who often appears in Momoclo-Chan (also made an appearance in the Chritmas 2014 Day 2 show as part of Reni's magic skit).

• November 2016
    904 Reputation
    A few others and I are meeting up and walking around until 10:30/11

.....I'M NOT READY FOR NEW YORK! MY HEART IS ABOUT TO POP OUT OF MY CHEST OAO

• November 2016
    220 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

For the LA show, looks like a bunch of previously reserved LOGE seats opened up, sucks for those that already purchased. :/

Also, discounted 4 packs for the FLOOR are available as well.

Hmmm, I wonder how many tickets they actually sold? I mean, not that I'm complaining being in the General Admission section, it means a better view. (though it does suck, because I am me +3!) It just seems like they don't have the name recognition here.

Just means you gotta chant/cheer louder.. =)

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation
    Azureus said:

I really want to greet them like this when they come to NY but I'm worried it may be creepy.

also should I come early too (to the NY concert)? I have a VIP ticket but I'm paranoid and some of my friends have GA tickets.

• November 2016
    904 Reputation
    If you want to do it, do it. Fans of the area always go greet them no matter where they are outside Japan. (Also do so in my stead... My schedule forbids me from going there in the afternoon)

• November 2016
    372 Reputation
    Rainy said:

I really want to greet them like this when they come to NY but I'm worried it may be creepy.

You shouldn't worry. The only reason why you know when they're arriving is because you're welcome to greet them.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    How do you guys even know what airport and specific time they'll be arriving at?

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation
    MM305 said:

How do you guys even know what airport and specific time they'll be arriving at?

I actually have no idea when they are coming, but NY only has one international airport (JFK)

• November 2016
    41 Reputation
    traukol said:

so, the people with regular tickets going to the NYC concert what time are you planning on showing up to stand on line?

Hmm.. My friend and I are not 100% sure, but we'll probably show up around 2 or 3 pm to wait in line. We want some merchandise! :)

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation
    Kanakoldo said:

traukol said:

Hmm.. My friend and I are not 100% sure, but we'll probably show up around 2 or 3 pm to wait in line. We want some merchandise! :)

Merch is mainly why I'm coming at 4:00 even with a VIP ticket

• November 2016
    22 Reputation
    Rainy said:

MM305 said:

I actually have no idea when they are coming, but NY only has one international airport (JFK)

They're flying to New York from California, not Japan.

They could be flying into LaGuardia or even Newark.

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation

Rainy said:

MM305 said:

They're flying to New York from California, not Japan.

They could be flying into LaGuardia or even Newark.

Oh yeah, I'm kinda an idiot.

• November 2016
    41 Reputation
    For those attending the NYC show, did anyone ever talk about having a get together the night before? I think it would be fun if we could do that since I am excited to meet other momonofu.

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation
    Kanakoldo said:

For those attending the NYC show, did anyone ever talk about having a get together the night before? I think it would be fun if we could do that since I am excited to meet other momonofu.

Someone planned an after party but it was $30 and that's too much for me.

• November 2016
    41 Reputation
    Rainy said:

Kanakoldo said:

Someone planned an after party but it was $30 and that's too much for me.

Yeah, that's too much for me too. I've already spent about $600 for this trip.

• minee

November 2016
    62 Reputation

That will definitely be okay :) And don't forget there is merch sold at the venues as well, so you could buy yourself a Kanako shirt if you want.

So if I want to buy a shirt and a penlight, and the doors open at 6:15, what time should I be there? like can we buy the merch before 6 or do we have to wait for the doors to open?? (and when does the show start?) :-S

• November 2016
    904 Reputation
    merch opens same time doors open for GA. Merch stand closes when the concert ends. They posted it on the official site for the tour

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation

merch opens same time doors open for GA. Merch stand closes when the concert ends. They posted it on the official site for the tour

Then when is the best time to get it? I'm also still unsure when to go on line, though I might just be paranoid tho that I won't get a good spot on the VIP line

• November 2016
    13 Reputation
    The merch for the concert is available on the smooch website, so you don't actually have to buy it at the store if you don't want to. Shipping from Japan only costs a few dollars if you use SAL since penlights and shirts are light weight. I'm not sure what is sold at the concert, but everything on the Tour website is available on the smooch one.

Can anyone PM me the set list from Hawaii? I want to practice before Thursday.