HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • DJ-AN0NDJ-AN0N

November 2016
    111 Reputation
    OM617 said:

No cameras or phones of any kind during either.
    Though in the larger LA/NY venues that will be much harder to enforce.
    Just remember to turn your screen brightness to minimum so you don't draw attention from staff or scorn from other mononofu.

It's alright, I won't take photos then.

• dogsrdogsr

November 2016
    30 Reputation
    I think they're in my hotel now! Rode the elevator with the bellhop - he had two carts of those colored suitcases and the silver ones with the rainbow straps like in the video posted here. I let him choose his floor first and then went to that floor 3 mins later. A couple of guys standing outside two or three closed room doors. Walked past them to a dead end - real smooth! Had to pretend like I forgot something and walked back past them. Couldn't see or hear anything in the rooms.

• minee

November 2016
    62 Reputation
    was there a long line?? like if you get there at 7:30 can you still manage to shop and get in just fine?
    dogsr said:

I think they're in my hotel now! Rode the elevator with the bellhop - he had two carts of those colored suitcases and the silver ones with the rainbow straps like in the video posted here. I let him choose his floor first and then went to that floor 3 mins later. A couple of guys standing outside two or three closed room doors. Walked past them to a dead end - real smooth! Had to pretend like I forgot something and walked back past them. Couldn't see or hear anything in the rooms.

omg omg

• OM617OM617

November 2016
    176 Reputation
    I got in line at 1030 and it was all VIP other than two GA (The staff put all the VIP in front of them so I didn't get to talk with them long). By 1530 the line was very long behind.

There were some in line earlier than 3am.
    Merch was still open after the end of the show.

• November 2016
    28 Reputation
    Badalight said:

superman said:

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15099098_1028408793934992_4501708570449936384_n.mp4

@17 seconds... .tallest person in the place with a red lightstick!! WOO-HOO! ....and Kanako tapped my shoulders and I got to shake her hand AND Kawakami's!!

Whaaaat, why did she tap your shoulder?

Because I was not only tall, but large....standing 6'4" and over 300lbs.

Here's the story...the VIPs get to take a group photo with the girls. We were herded in by lots of 60. As I stood in line waiting to join the crowd that was already in position, one of the female staff directed me to stand on the right side of the group and nudge myself in. Kawakami-san pointed at me to come forward, and then another female staff member said "who's your favorite"...KANAKO!!! who was making her way to me...as that happened Momoka noticed me kneeling on the ground and measured me up that I'm still taller than her...she must've been less than 3' away from my face. She smiled and took her position. Anyway, Kanako approached me and smiled, tapped me on my right shoulder cuz...I'm kinda beefy almost 3x her size. She smiled and laughed and said "big"...then she sat down slightly to the left and in front of me. The camera man took several shots...I posed with my Hawaiian "SHAKA" sign. Note for the Japan Mononofu...they "oooooohhhhhd"...like a God was blessing me...kid you not, it was surreal. Met this one mononofu Kenji, he asked if he could touch my blessed shoulder...go figure.

Well, after Kanako got up from the floor, I shook her hand to thank her..."oooooooh"...I'm 53, and star struck by someone less than 1/2 my age. This was my first concert attendance. I was STOKED. My friends were in ENVY!

The icing on the cake was that Kawakami put me in that position...and then I approached him and shook his hand too. WOW...priceless moments. Waiting for the photos to become available online soon.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Did anyone uploaded any live footage of MCZ in Hawaii on YouTube?

• dcpoor

November 2016
    33 Reputation
    How big was the VIP crowd? I'm curious how many VIP tickets they sold per venue.

• November 2016
    22 Reputation
    They should have the concert in Orange County or San Diego. Los Angeles is a toilet.

• November 2016
    28 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

How big was the VIP crowd? I'm curious how many VIP tickets they sold per venue.

Between 400-500. When we took photos in lots of 60, there were 8 groups.

• dcpoor

November 2016
    33 Reputation
    dang, pretty big lol.
    guess I'm gonna be way back when I get in line around 3:30-4pm

• November 2016
    449 Reputation
    For what it's worth, I have been to a few concerts at Playstation Theater in NYC, and I almost always get there right as the doors open. I've never had a problem finding a place to sit (if you're into that, which I am) or getting merch, as long as the merch people actually know what they're doing. The only way you'll be in a less than desirable position in the theater is if you get there a half hour or hour after doors open. I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, if anyone needs food, on the opposite side of the block is a really nice food court called City Kitchen, which has ramen, sushi, tacos, and a duck pita wrap I wholeheartedly recommend. It's a lot better than most of the other things you get in Times Square.

• RainyRainy

November 2016
    30 Reputation
    Lurkette said:

For what it's worth, I have been to a few concerts at Playstation Theater in NYC, and I almost always get there right as the doors open. I've never had a problem finding a place to sit (if you're into that, which I am) or getting merch, as long as the merch people actually know what they're doing. The only way you'll be in a less than desirable position in the theater is if you get there a half hour or hour after doors open. I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, if anyone needs food, on the opposite side of the block is a really nice food court called City Kitchen, which has ramen, sushi, tacos, and a duck pita wrap I wholeheartedly recommend. It's a lot better than most of the other things you get in Times Square.

Thanks for letting me know but I think I'll still be there somewhat early, maybe noon or so depending on certain things.

• November 2016
    306 Reputation

• November 2016
    69 Reputation
    iheartmcz said:

Kanako must have been dying in the heat! Looks like is a very thick turtleneck.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    First Kanako now Aarin? What's up with the glasses look, ladies? LOL!!

Where do you even get shirts like these?

EDIT: Shiori actually looks stunning in this pic!

• November 2016
    306 Reputation
    MM305 said:

First Kanako now Aarin? What's up with the glasses look, ladies? LOL!!

Where do you even get shirts like these?

In and out burger

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Is that an actual name of a restaraunt in LA?

• November 2016
    69 Reputation
    MM305 said:

It's a fast food chain!

• November 2016
    306 Reputation
    MM305 said:

yeah, it's a somewhat famous hamburger chain

• November 2016
    964 Reputation