HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • November 2016
    964 Reputation
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7tuuFjBD_/

• AzureusAzureus

November 2016
    1470 Reputation
    I believe they use these outfits for the concert.

Other images from LA concert.
    Spoiler:

[img]image

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Setlist for LA?

• November 2016
    306 Reputation
    http://ustream.tv/recorded/92809535

a few clips are up on the official ustream

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    iheartmcz said:

http://ustream.tv/recorded/92809535

a few clips are up on the official ustream

I'm suprised that they performed the Japanese version of "Z no Chikai" instead of the English "Pledge of Z" version in an American tour, in front of a (mostly) American crowd.

And a small pet peeve of mine: I HATE the overture being used an an encore theme!!! To me it's a theme that works only for the beginning of the show since the lyrics CLEALRY states that the show is coming, and it doesn't make sense to say that in the near end of the show. So if they are not gonna put in the overture at the beginning, then don't put it as an encore theme. I say stick with the usual MCZ encore theme.

And again, does anyone have the setlist for this LA show?

• ebizoriebizori

November 2016
    2293 Reputation
    they show that their SHOW is always just "is coming" and never ends - it's clear

And in general this is such a common practice of diversity for idol groups. Team Syachihoko also started using their overture before encore. And EbiChu did the same. It creates a special mood

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Still, it even starts off saying "Are You Ready?"

It even tells the crowd to get hyped up (after they were already hyped up during the show before the encore)! At lease the encore theme acknowledges that "the journey continues" and that "they are "back" for more.

For me, the overture is made fot the beginning only, NO WHERE ELSE!! If it's not gonna be at the beginning, don't bother having it.

• ebizoriebizori

November 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "Are You Ready" for continuation our show as if it has just begun?

• November 2016
    964 Reputation

• November 2016
    28 Reputation
    ME = Bottom left in BLACK with Kanako's shirt! MCZ is larger than life...bigger than me! :D

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    May you please write what the setlist was for this LA show?

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    ebizori said:

"Are You Ready" for continuation our show as if it has just begun?

Just doesn't fit right to me, but that's my opinion.

• November 2016
    114 Reputation
    Does VIP included group photo with just you and the girls or with many other fans like in Hawaii? Maybe someone who went to the LA concert yesterday can answer my question. Are we allowed to give the girls gifts?

• dcpoor

November 2016
    33 Reputation
    The group photo with a large group of fans is part of the VIP package, I wish we got photos with just the girls, lol. During the VIP session in LA they invited all the American fans to go onto stage, a few fans were able to hand off gifts during that time. Some of us got handshakes with all the girls. :D Don't know if they'll do the same in NYC.

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Next to no Caucasian faces in that picture. Was the entire audience structure that way?
    In LA as well?

Btw a friend said that the Wiltern was about 50% capacity audiencewise?

• November 2016
    22 Reputation

Next to no Caucasian faces in that picture. Was the entire audience structure that way?
    In LA as well?

Btw a friend said that the Wiltern was about 50% capacity audiencewise?

LA audience was fairly diverse. Virtually every racial group was accounted for.

There were many empty seats. The girls seemed disappointed.

• dcpoor

November 2016
    33 Reputation
    The 2nd floor had lots of empty seats from looking at the available seating on the Ticketmaster website. The Loge section was mostly filled while the Mezzanine section only had the first 2 or 3 rows filled.

I'm not sure how packed the General Admission floor was, I was down in the Pit and couldn't really get a good overview.

• November 2016
    114 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

The group photo with a large group of fans is part of the VIP package, I wish we got photos with just the girls, lol. During the VIP session in LA they invited all the American fans to go onto stage, a few fans were able to hand off gifts during that time. Some of us got handshakes with all the girls. :D Don't know if they'll do the same in NYC.

Thanks for the response. I think it'll be the same in N.Y. Well hopefully I get to give my gifts to each girl personally or with staff.

• OM617OM617

November 2016
    176 Reputation

The vast majority were native Japanese speakers on the tour package. I found maybe 10 people that spoke english fluently and most of them were socal mononofu, though all the Japanese people I interacted with spoke some broken english decently.
    When KWKM asked for american mononofu to raise their hands I didn't see a lot of reaction in the crowd. Partially because the person on stage doing translation didn't really translate a lot of what was said, especially when the girls were talking. It took me a few seconds to figure out they wanted some of us on stage until everyone around me was suddenly excitedly yelling at me and Reni-chan was waving at me to come up.

• November 2016
    69 Reputation
    I hope there is a lot of American mononofu tomorrow! I wish for a big crowd for our girls!!