Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • EmceeZEmceeZ

June 2015
    264 Reputation
    Dragonball Z premiere is the same day as the concert and I have heard a rumor that MCZ miiiight do a song at it. At least that's what FUNimation was hoping for.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    That's not possible, it's at the exact same time as the concert. And the movie runs for about an hour and a half, so it ends before the concert does.
    Speaking of which, if that wasn't at the same time as Momoclo I would be going to that, lol. It makes me sad, but the movie comes out in theatres the next month anyway so it doesn't really matter

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    I plan to see the movie later too, but yeah, the girls won't be at both places at the same time. Too bad with the time slot because it would be great to relax after the concert watching a midnight premiere

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    spicyhafu said:

I think the girls will be too busy going around town, and then doing sound checks and practicing for the show. Likely if they do any appearances it will be on a separate day. Or at the dragonball/sailormoon events, which aren't on Thursday.

I would guess that they'd be appearing in the welcome ceremony for at least a short time, but yeah, I doubt they'd be anywhere else on Thursday because they'd have to be preparing for the show.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    Got my ticket for the Orchestra 300 section. 8-> Glad this whole mess with tickets is over with. See you all there. So excited.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

I would guess that they'd be appearing in the welcome ceremony for at least a short time, but yeah, I doubt they'd be anywhere else on Thursday because they'd have to be preparing for the show.

That´s what im afraid of, us standing on line and the girls showing up at the welcome ceremony without us knowing

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Should we have someone who's premier serve as a spy for us? It matters less when premier gets in line since they go first anyway. I doubt they'll make an appearance there anyway, but who knows for sure?

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Just save a spot in line for whoever ventures off to spy/scout/explore. I doubt anyone would have a serious problem with holding a spot or two for someone doing the good work. :)

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    I found some videos of past opening ceremonies - judging from those, it looks like pretty much every guest does appear, but it's only a short introduction from each person. No one would be able to go in quickly enough to see Momoclo if they were there, so you'd have to be attending it already. Probably not really worth it vs. being far up in the line though, as it is a really brief appearance. You probably would get to hear them introduce themselves in English, but that will probably happen in the concert anyway :P

Here's the one from AX 2014, if you want to judge for yourselves:

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Guests/Guests of Honor usually appear at the opening ceremony. But they usually have Q&A/Panels and Autograph sessions too. :P
    So I guess it's possible for them to skip the opening ceremonies.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I was asking about this 2nd Pre Sale that is for Pit Tickets and AX responded with:

@Lak_Lim Pit tickets will not be available during general sales. Pit tix are a separate type, which we can make available separately from th

They never finished the sentence. I'll update more as they come.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Keep on them Lak! :)

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Finally got a reply (the truth) on FB

Anime Expo® Yes, their management requested that the Pit section be reserved for members of their fanclub. If there are any available tickets after the arrangements are made for their fanclub, then those tickets will be made available for sale.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Finally got a reply (the truth) on FB

Anime Expo® Yes, their management requested that the Pit section be reserved for members of their fanclub. If there are any available tickets after the arrangements are made for their fanclub, then those tickets will be made available for sale.

But but but, If they dont fill the pit with japanese Mononofus they will make the tickets available to those whot havent bought theirs, or can you upgrade yours?

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    We are currently waiting on answers to that. :)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

We are currently waiting on answers to that. :)

Ho ho ho, i suspected, it just that most times im the last to know when something happens

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    someone leaked the early access/purchase password on 4chan.
    so no harm in sharing with fellow mononofubros to get a headstart on other General attendees.

momo96KISS

have at thee.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

someone leaked the early access/purchase password on 4chan.
    so no harm in sharing with fellow mononofubros to get a headstart on other General attendees.

momo96KISS

have at thee.

Yeah you guys without a Premier Pass might as well use the code before general ticket goes on sale. Since they're not offering Pit Tickets in General ticket sale anyways ( IF they even have Pit Tickets to sell)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Also for those that don't know. We CAN pick up the ticket before WILL CALL if we go on "Day 0" which is a day before the concert. I tweeted AX to ask and they said:

You can pick up any tickets on Day 0 with the exception of AMV or Crunchyroll which will both be distributed on Day 1

There will be a long line as many people will also be in line to pick up their badges. So IF you're in town and want to pick up your badge/ticket early, you can. Wednesday, July 1st.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yep, that was my plan from the beginning. In addition to getting my badge, since I'm not premier. So two big lines for me, but AX claims that it'll be a lot more efficient and faster; and I say "claims" loosely.