Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Owl

June 2015
    14 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

someone leaked the early access/purchase password on 4chan.
    so no harm in sharing with fellow mononofubros to get a headstart on other General attendees.

momo96KISS

have at thee.

oh nice I was ready to sleep early and set the alarm and stuff to wake up to buy it the second they go up for us normies, but I just got a ticket right now (orchestra 300), thanks, see you guys there, can't wait, etc.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Who was posting the schedule up here. Can we have them post it again? :)

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Here you go, just click 'Quote' under my name so you can update it.

AX 2015 Gathering Schedule: Thursday, July 2, 2015(subject to change)

Premiere Fan Lounge (8AM opens/9PM closes)
    Badge Pick-Up & Purchase (12AM opens/8PM closes)
    Possible meetup outside Microsoft Theatre (TBA)
    Microsoft Theatre Seating/Doors Open: (7PM)
    ももいろクローバーZ Microsoft Theatre L.A. LIVE (8PM-10PM)
    Dinner (TBA)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Anyone know where the location for the concert line will be? Is it the Microsoft Theater building or some other AX controlled line? Never done an AX concert so I don't want to be waiting in the wrong spot

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    All of the concerts I've been to were actually in the convention centre itself, so that is a good question.
    I would assume there will be a queue outside the Microsoft theatre? Might want to run that by AX themselves.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    yeah, gonna tweet them about it. I'll post here whenever they respond

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation
    Anyone able to buy tickets now that it's supposedly live? It still is asking for a password when I try

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Just use the password a few posts above. :)

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation

Just use the password a few posts above. :)

Thanks, I would have been worried it would have gotten cancelled so I would have waited. They did go live finally though but I do appreciate it. I went with 200 Orch but I'm still bummed about no pit tickets

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation

Finally got a reply (the truth) on FB

Anime Expo® Yes, their management requested that the Pit section be reserved for members of their fanclub. If there are any available tickets after the arrangements are made for their fanclub, then those tickets will be made available for sale.

They told me that none were reserved for the fan club.

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    Dave said:

Thanks, I would have been worried it would have gotten cancelled so I would have waited. They did go live finally though but I do appreciate it. I went with 200 Orch but I'm still bummed about no pit tickets

Yeah, I kept looking and all the ticket types were still available, so I just waited until they opened. I finally decided on Orchestra 400 because Nemurenatta's idea about going on the side sections for less seat competition sounded good, and based on the typical positioning it should be the Momoka side :P

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I have Shiorin's side at least. My friend likes her the best and she's my second favourite after Momoka, but slim chances for that glove if they sing words of the mind ahaha. Oh well lol. Still hoping for a pit upgrade

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Just got back home from some Japanese festival. Anyways, I got a tweet reply about where to line up.

The que will likely be located at the concert location.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    i just watched Never Ending Adventure ichidaichi 2014 at National Olimpic ( for the 2nd time this month). It cheered me up thinking that no matter how bad are the seats we get, it will be so much better than most of the people in that concert

That stadium was huge..

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm pretty sure the LA concert will be closer than most of their Japanese concerts, unless its those small AE events.
    Also I made color versions of the logo I previously posted. I'll print out a few as stickers to hand out at the AX show.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Yeah, I kept looking and all the ticket types were still available, so I just waited until they opened. I finally decided on Orchestra 400 because Nemurenatta's idea about going on the side sections for less seat competition sounded good, and based on the typical positioning it should be the Momoka side :P

Me too. Looks like the floor at Microsoft theatre is gonna be slightly tilted to the right. Lol
    Wouldn't be amazing if there was a U shaped walkway between 200 - 300 and 400? So the girls would walk to the middle of the crowd during "mirai bowl" and "kokonatsu". And Momoka had room to run around the audience during the last "Ikuze! " part,
    I know I'm dreaming awake. But still...
    Lak said:

I'm pretty sure the LA concert will be closer than most of their Japanese concerts, unless its those small AE events.
    Also I made color versions of the logo I previously posted. I'll print out a few as stickers to hand out at the AX show.

This looks as good as official designs.

Wonder what will be on booth 41

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Thanks, it IF they'd ever decide to start marketing to fans outside of Japan. It would be very cool if they wanted to use these for it. They wouldn't have to pay me, I'll settle for just meeting the girls in person lol :p

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    ^^ I'd love it if there was a solid block of green light sticks somewhere toward the right lol. I also thought it would be pretty sweet if they did some stage extensions to get farther out into the crowd, since the venue is such a long room. I kind of doubt they'd get that kind of a setup together for a convention performance though >_<

Those logos are really nice - thanks for all the effort Lak :)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yeah that would be cool if the audience was lined up according to the colors of the girl with light sticks to match. I'm sure that would definitely surprise them lol.
    And thanks, its definitely a learning process, especially for hand printing these shirts myself. I messed up a couple of shirts but I got the hang of it now. I have a few more shirts to print the back design before I start working on a new screen for the front logo. Which is just a black and white version of the logos you see above. I've never made stickers before as well. But it looks like I don't really have to do much work besides pushing a button for the printer to do its thing. Then just cut them out. I've got a board trimmer I can use to hopefully keep them cut in the same size. I should have a few stacks of each colored logo to hand out.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Now that the ticket mess has ended (apparently) i hope the actual logistic of the concert doesnt become a mess also. You know, getting to the line, no one knowing where you´re supposed to stand, no staff people on sight , spending 2 hours in the same spot only to realize you have been in the wrong line, seeing lucky people just arriving and ending with better spots than you (grrr, i hate when people who is not even a fan, just curious guys/girls with money to spend getting there and for being pals with someone inside or just sheer luck, get a first row place). Being parched with thirst but afraid to drink water because there will be a 100 meter line at the restroom and with your luck, the moment you decide to go that will be the very moment the line starts to move

Of course, all will be worth it the moment the lights go dim and the Overture starts to sound, right ;)

BTW, there is not a yet a map of distribution of the booths. Hope there is one soon, dont want to spend waste time looking for booth 41