Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    ^Judging by how poorly everything has been handled so far, I'm bracing myself for the worst, lol.

Love the stickers, btw!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yeah its pretty ridiculous that they don't even have a map of the vendors yet.
    Thanks, I'm pretty happy about the design for them. I already bought a pack of sticker print paper and will try them out today. I also made a short video showing what I'm doing with my messed up shirts that I started out with for the print screens. The ink didn't get distributed evenly at some parts so I decided to brush it in. Will do it with a few of the shirts. Hoping the video shows. If not, I'll upload to youtube and attach a link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYRl0JPZiJc&feature=youtu.be

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    ^ Good luck on fixing the shirts! From the video you seem to be doing well on them ahaha.

Anywho, I just finished something I've been working on on and off since last month. I've been debating making a print of this thing to bring to the concert. If we got confirmation of a meet-and-greet or autograph session I would definitely go for it and give it to them as a gift.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    nice work, and yeah...we need to get back on kwkm to see if we can persuade him for a meet and greet. See what happens if he gets a bunch of English requests.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^^awesome detail in the costumes!

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Map of the Exhibit hall finally up
    http://www.anime-expo.org/exhibit-hall/
    http://media.animeexpoorg.c.presscdn.com/core/uploads/Map.jpg

I like that when you go to the "List of Exhibitors" and click on the Momoclo link, it takes you to the American Horipro website. lolwat. Maybe because KISS is with them? confused

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Booth #41 doesn't even have a name on it..... Anyways, thats where I'll be headed first lol

Also about the shirts I'm making. I have 16 white shirts printed for the Momoclo concert in LA. Thus far, I only have the back logo printed. I was going to put a big logo of the Overseas Fans on the front but I think I might leave it blank. MAYBE a small logo on the left chest area. Mostly cuz I'm starting to run low on ink lol. Originally I was thinking of giving these shirts away for free to mononofus without any MCZ clothing. But I changed my mind. After all these cost me a lot of time and money to make. So I will not be handing them out for free. Instead I will randomly choose people in the concert line and give them an opportunity to WIN one of these shirts. So, technically it isn't free since they have to earn it lol I thought to myself, why not make an event out of it. Since we'll be in line for hours anyways. I should be a great way to meet people, have some fun and celebrate momoclo. I will have this video recorded as well.
    I made a few colored shirts for a few friends and myself. These will have to Overseas log include on the front of the shirts. If anyone is interested in a colored shirt. I am willing to do them for you for $10 (this is to try to make some money back from the cost of making all these shirts I'll be giving away as rewards) If anyone attending would like to have a color shirt made. Please PM me with the size and color you would want so I can go get the shirts you want. I'll make the deadline for shirt request 2 days from now, Thursday the 25th. I'm not really looking to do that many of these. Just a few to cover the cost of what I spent on this project. I'll get a photo example of the colored shirts up soon.

• dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    Pit tickets on sale!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    yeah just got the tweet about it:
    Just a heads up, an email was just sent out to Premier Fans w/ info about pit tix pre-sale & how to upgrade

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    The email is wrong. You didn't miss it. It's for the 23rd.

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    It says to upgrade, we should send an e-mail with the following info:
    1. Name
    2. Premier Fan Order #
    3. Email address
    4. Eventbrite Ticket Order # to be refunded

Not sure what they mean by Premier Fan Order # compared to the Eventbrite Ticket Order #

o_o

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    yeah the date freaked me out....I thought they sent a late email. Had to check the date a few times lol. Right now I'm not gonna even care about the refund. If I can get pit section I'll be more than happy lol

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    I'm kind of worried about how this will turn out. Should orchestra seats still be available? Is this theater going to be 1/4 full the day of the show?

At this point I wish it was Club Nokia. I would have paid 6x my ticket price in meet and greet and merchandise sales. And we wouldn't have a crowd full of people sitting down.

I think they thought this was going to be like Eir Aoi where 10k tickets would disappear in the blink of an eye, because of SAO and KLK.

• June 2015
    13 Reputation

It says to upgrade, we should send an e-mail with the following info:
    1. Name
    2. Premier Fan Order #
    3. Email address
    4. Eventbrite Ticket Order # to be refunded

Not sure what they mean by Premier Fan Order # compared to the Eventbrite Ticket Order #

o_o

I think it's the order number on your premiere fan ticket they gave you.

Also the partial refund is so vague. What does that mean. I bought two tickets, one with the free discount and one full price orchestra. I would rather refund the full price orchestra and then buy a pit ticket if possible, but how much is the partial refund.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Are they charging any more for the Pit tickets? or are premiere guys getting a free upgrade?

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

Are they charging any more for the Pit tickets? or are premiere guys getting a free upgrade?

I would expect a refund for the seats for the amount it's worth (so 55 or so bucks for the Orchestra section seat), so I end up paying the difference (the Pit section is 75 bucks). that's what I expect anyway. If they can issue a full refund and cover the full cost of the pit ticket, that'd be pretty rad, but I wouldn't expect it.

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    You can upgrade, it's in the last part of the email.

I just have no clue what the partial refund means. Does it mean if you use your ticket somewhere else, and then want to upgrade this one. Or can you refund a full price ticket you bought if you buy a pit. Oh well, this only matters if we can actually get a pit ticket, so I will worry about it after.

edit- oh okay, I get it @gakugee, but it also says reimbursement. What does that mean? You reimburse the ticket and buy a full price pit and use it somewhere else?

I wish I knew what was going on.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    So is the upgrade for premiere fans only? Can anyone explain the contents of the email to us non-premiere fans?

• dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    Badalight said:

So is the upgrade for premiere fans only? Can anyone explain the contents of the email to us non-premiere fans?

It's a pre-sale for premier fans. It says sales for general attendees open up Tues 23 at 9pm PDT .
    Limit 2 tix @ $75 ea plus fees.

The instructions for reimbursement or partial refund require a premier fan order #, so I don't know what the upgrade process for
    everyone else will be.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    spicyhafu said:

I'm kind of worried about how this will turn out. Should orchestra seats still be available? Is this theater going to be 1/4 full the day of the show?

More than likely it won't sell out, the place is very large. The Expo should start releasing tickets for free on the day of, closer to the event time to start filling it up. It may not be jam packed but that should help fill out the hall. Not sure we'll get to max capacity though...