• AzureusAzureus

June 2015
    1470 Reputation
    sorry wrong post

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation

spicyhafu said:

I'm kind of worried about how this will turn out. Should orchestra seats still be available? Is this theater going to be 1/4 full the day of the show?

More than likely it won't sell out, the place is very large. The Expo should start releasing tickets for free on the day of, closer to the event time to start filling it up. It may not be jam packed but that should help fill out the hall. Not sure we'll get to max capacity though...

The problem is that most AX attendees won't know about the free tickets and when they start handing them out. That's the problem that happened with the AKB concert in the Nokia Theater back in 2010. They have to make a effort to inform everyone, but they wont' do that early or in advance because that would cannibalize the ticket sales.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation

It says to upgrade, we should send an e-mail with the following info:
    1. Name
    2. Premier Fan Order #
    3. Email address
    4. Eventbrite Ticket Order # to be refunded

Not sure what they mean by Premier Fan Order # compared to the Eventbrite Ticket Order #

o_o

what was the email they told you to send that info to? events@anime-expo.org?
    thanks.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    And i forgot

More than likely it won't sell out, the place is very large. The Expo should start releasing tickets for free on the day of, closer to the event time to start filling it up. It may not be jam packed but that should help fill out the hall. Not sure we'll get to max capacity though...

Im cool with them handing free tickets so MCZ get to do a concert with a full audience, as long as that dont jeopardiza the privileges of the ones who paid for this. This event has made a dent in my wallet that i wont ever regret, but like i said several posts above, the real fans should be getting the best places, not the hypster set who only know MCZ for the KISS/DBZ colaborations

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Premier Fan Order# is probably the number on our Premier Badge, I'll just ask them after Pre Sale to confirm what that number is.
    I as for the partial refund, I think that it ONLY applies to people who got extra tickets with their Main Event selection. Basically saying we only get reimbursed for the Main Event ticket and not the extras. Which makes it a partial refund.
    IF they decide to hand out free tickets, it would probably only happen within an hour before the show starts. So in that case, those people would be in the back of the line anyways.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Well yeah, i worry too much.

I hope no rude idiots show up. If some stupid throws a bottle of water at the girls im gonna find where he/she parks the car
    X(

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    why are they even opening up Pit Ticket sales to general attendees?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

where you get this from? They said it before that this Pre Sale is not for general ticket people. And IF any left from pre sale then it goes to sale for general sale

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak said:

where you get this from? They said it before that this Pre Sale is not for general ticket people

from the email I got

Sales open up for General Attendees on Tuesday evening, June 23, 2015 at 9 PM PDT

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

They are not. And highly doubt they will

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Lak said:

where you get this from? They said it before that this Pre Sale is not for general ticket people

from the email I got

Sales open up for General Attendees on Tuesday evening, June 23, 2015 at 9 PM PDT

Man, if this really happen there will be premier ticket holders suing AX

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I wonder how come you got that email and we didn't? But its about to start in a few mins. GOOD LUCK everyone!!!!!!!!!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Lak said:

from the email I got

Man, if this really happen there will be premier ticket holders suing AX

from what you posted...general attendees sale on 9 PM...we get at 9AM, so I'm not worried about them competing for tickets in a few.

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    I really wonder what the attendance level will be for the Momoclo concert.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    why are the tickets not up yet?

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    Yeah, I don't see it up yet either.

._.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Ok guys I had to upgrade my ticket to pit. Any others going to be in the pit area?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    how did you do it? the eventbrite page doesn't show them yet

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Lak said:

I wonder how come you got that email and we didn't? But its about to start in a few mins. GOOD LUCK everyone!!!!!!!!!

If this happen tell us if they will reimburse your original payment or if will be just an upgrade from Orchestra to pit with a fee for the difference

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    Nope, still not seeing it. Gimme the tix yo