Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    163 Reputation
    me neither, did I get the wrong link? :(

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    You gotta use the Access Code given on the e-mail. Once you input the code, you'll be able to access tickets.

I just got mine.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    My group managed to get pit.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    You type the code into the promotional code part? It should be the 1st choice.

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    Oh, you have to type in the access code in the promo thing at the bottom of the eventbrite page LOL

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    When I go to the EventBrite page it does not ask me for an access code: can you send me a link to the page please

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    limit of 2 tickets per premiere person? you guys should buy 2 and help the less premierey out. :)

• June 2015
    116 Reputation

When I go to the EventBrite page it does not ask me for an access code: can you send me a link to the page please

It's the same page that AX tells you to use; you have to put the access code in the area where you put the free event code before

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Just purchased it. 6 minutes late -_-

• dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    I just upgraded. Now, which Eventbrite ticket order # do we email to be refunded? If we email the original ticket #, which was free, how do they refund free? If we email the pit ticket # we just paid for, are we giving up the pit ticket?

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

limit of 2 tickets per premiere person? you guys should buy 2 and help the less premierey out. :)

I bought two because I can't get a hold of my other premiere buddy and I don't know if he got a pit ticket for himself.

If he already got one for himself, I'll probably sell it here lol

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Are you guys as pumped as I am???!!! :)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yeahh. Even i still got orchestra. But if enough premier holders upgrade, that also means closer viewing in the orchestra section

Guys in the pit, take ggod pics

• June 2015
    13 Reputation
    Yes. I was super bummed before today. But now everything has changed.

I still have doubts as to how this concert will go. I feel like they might be underwhelmed, due to the size of the theater and probably the lack of participation, but we'll see.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    spicyhafu said:

Yes. I was super bummed before today. But now everything has changed.

I still have doubts as to how this concert will go. I feel like they might be underwhelmed, due to the size of the theater and probably the lack of participation, but we'll see.

I plan to shout at the top of my lungs til i go mute

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, we certainly don't want a repeat of AKB48, but I expected that from the beginning honestly. A venue that large for an event that's treated like a niche little extra feature and not advertised at all? It's only natural.

But in more uplifting news, secured pit for myself as well. Ohhhh boy I am hyped.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    The girls always give 100% effort. No need to be pessimistic about it. I wouldn't worry about anything but having fun. Pay attention to other stuff and you're there for the wrong reasons.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Lak said:

The girls always give 100% effort. No need to be pessimistic about it. I wouldn't worry about anything but having fun. Pay attention to other stuff and you're there for the wrong reasons.

That applies to my worries.

9 days seem forever to wait. Argh

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm not the type to worry about what I have no control over. I'm going there to have fun and I will do it to the best of my ability regardless of what others do themselves.

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation
    I'm just glad to see there is some people able to buy pit. Hopefully there is some left for later but I won't hold my breath. I wonder how many tickets they actually have sold total