Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    163 Reputation
    well they certainly didn't sell the 52 reserved PIT tickets for AE members from Japan. I'm guessing most sales went to the orchestra section of the venue.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Ha ha, Lak, i call it pre-concert stress. Yeah, what more can you ask if you´re seeing an artist you love and admire

Im dead serious with the bottle throwing issue tough. I hope security has zero tolerance with that.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    I hope they eventually make it known that leftover/un-sold tickets will be handed out before the show. Someone should bother them on twitter and facebook about that 2-3 days before the show so there's an official confirmation for the masses to see.

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation

well they certainly didn't sell the 52 reserved PIT tickets for AE members from Japan. I'm guessing most sales went to the orchestra section of the venue.

I don't know how many they held for AE but it didn't matter unless you bought the travel package. Here is the email we got today

ANGEL EYES e-mail magazine (No. 6/23)
    support@momoclo.net Add to contacts 3:13 AM Keep this message at the top of your inbox

support@momoclo.net
    ☆ **: ... o ○ ☆ *: ... o ○
    ANGEL EYES Newsletter
    *: ... o ○ ☆ *: ... o ○ ☆ °

White beret of everyone Hello.

★ Anime Expo 2015, live ticket "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" for the sale of (PIT)

Momoiro Clover It is a live ticket of the "Anime Expo 2015 (Anime Expo)" Z is to appear, but I will inform you about the sale of which you can Watch "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" (PIT) at closer to the stage area.

There is a limited number, but it is expected to live ticket of "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" (PIT) will be sold in the following schedule.
    ※ also those who have already purchased a ticket can be changed to "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" (PIT). However "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" because it does not offer change when the (PIT) was sold out, please understand.

In addition, to participate in live, July 2, you will also need the ticket of Anime Expo2015.
    This ticket is available for purchase at the following site.
    http://www.eventbrite.com/e/anime-expo-july-2nd-july-5th-2015-registration-15001048540?aff=es2

■ "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" (PIT) sale schedule (tentative)

★ Premier Fan pre-sale
    ※ do the pre-sale for the people of Premier Fan Pkg purchase of Anime Expo 2015.
    6/23 (Tue) 25:00 (Japan time) -

★ general sales ※ If you have sold out at Premier Fan pre-sale, but does not generally sell.
    6/24 (water) 13:00 (Japan time) -

Tickets can be purchased at the following site.
    http://www.anime-expo.org/momoiro-clover-z/

※ of people have already purchased a ticket "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" how to change to (PIT)
    1. Please purchase the PIT (SUNAKABURI-SEKI) sheet in the above site.
    2. and the ticket was already purchased, newly both the order number of the ticket of the PIT ticket was purchased from Anime Expo of contact (http://www.anime-expo.org/contact/) to Anime Expo Please send. In this case, please select the at the "Select a Topic" "Ticketed Events".
    3. Anime Expo side to cancel the order of the ticket has already been purchased (the payment by credit card for more applicants of the previous order becomes invalid disabled, refund work line with respect to those who have already been withdrawn We will).

In addition, 6/23 currently, ticket other than "PIT" is "ORCHESTRA" "LOGE" "MEZZANINE" has become a possible purchase.
    Seating chart (PC only accessible)
    http://www.microsofttheater.com/seating-map

In addition, those who apply for official appreciation tours to the "Anime Expo 2015", "Momoiro Clover Z in Anime Expo in Los Angeles official appreciation tour" is available Watch by "SUNAKABURI-SEKI" (PIT).

Please enjoy the live of Momoiro Clover Z in closer to the stage by all means to this opportunity area.

It is prohibited may be reproduced in any form to other sites, etc. to our mail content without permission.
    Even if your reply to the person e-mail, please understand that it can not answer the inquiry.

☆ **: ... o ○ ☆ *: ... o ○ ☆ **: ... o ○ ☆ *: ... o ○
    Momoiro Clover Z "ANGEL EYES"
    http://www.momoclo.net
    *: ... o ○ ☆ *: ... o ○ ☆ ° *: ... o ○ ☆ *: ... o ○ ☆

• June 2015
    144 Reputation

Yeah, we certainly don't want a repeat of AKB48, but I expected that from the beginning honestly. A venue that large for an event that's treated like a niche little extra feature and not advertised at all? It's only natural.

But in more uplifting news, secured pit for myself as well. Ohhhh boy I am hyped.

Well, it seems like some people in AX must have known that Momoclo is potentially a pretty big draw, hence getting the large venue, but then the people posting information decided that other things were more exciting. I guess they are mostly interested in catering to the anime/cosplay crowd - I bet if they'd had Momoclo as part of a DBZ event or something it would have sold more.

I'm glad everyone was able to get a pit spot in the end - I felt kind of bad before that the premier ticket holders weren't getting that much of an extra benefit for the increased cost, thanks to those reserved seats. They should give you guys some freebies like at some of the other events :)

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    I'm excited for you guys, but I hope there are some left for general attendees. My only problem is I can only get 2 pit tickets and I have 4 people going...

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I was talking to a guy that is organizing a " huge " gathering of Japanese mononofus. He mentioned that they're still trying to get pit tickets for fans coming from Japan (I guess its the ones that are coming but didn't get on that AE package deal for whatever reasons) Anyways, they're planning Mononofu "Pre-LIVE" around the convention center on Wednesday evening. He asked me to extend the invitation to "American mononofus" as well. But need a response soon because he wants to make reservations tomorrow. So post if you're able to attend this momonofu get together on Wednesday night, July1st. Mononofus UNITE!!!

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Depends on how late it is. I have be be gone by like 9 since I have to be at Union Station before 9:30 since that's when the last Metrolink train leaves for the night. That applies to every day of the con except Thursday, which is of course a special occasion. It would be cool but I don't have a lot of time, lol, and besides that I'm gonna be super exhausted because I have to do two huge lines that day anyway.

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation
    Lak said:

I was talking to a guy that is organizing a " huge " gathering of Japanese mononofus. He mentioned that they're still trying to get pit tickets for fans coming from Japan (I guess its the ones that are coming but didn't get on that AE package deal for whatever reasons) Anyways, they're planning Mononofu "Pre-LIVE" around the convention center on Wednesday evening. He asked me to extend the invitation to "American mononofus" as well. But need a response soon because he wants to make reservations tomorrow. So post if you're able to attend this momonofu get together on Wednesday night, July1st. Mononofus UNITE!!!

I may be interested but I'm not sure of my schedule at this point. Nice job on the shirt and stickers by the way - thanks for the hard work and nice offer.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm not going to be able to attend because I'm arriving to Montebello, CA Thursday morning. Everyone who's going, wish you have fun!

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    How many pit seats are there? I don't want to hold my breathe since Jap fans and premiere fans get first dibs, plus I'll be home about 2 hours after they go on sale =/ But maybe there is a sliver of hope.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    edit: Double post, sorry.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    It's interesting that they're planning on selling these seats to general too even though there are so little.
    Weren't there only 52 up at the beginning of this?

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    from looking at the seating map for the microsoft theater, the middle section of the pit should seat ~120, not sure about the right and left pit sections

for people that bought the pit tickets, was there only one section for you to choose from? or Pit 100, Pit 300, Pit 500?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Dave said:

I may be interested but I'm not sure of my schedule at this point. Nice job on the shirt and stickers by the way - thanks for the hard work and nice offer.

Thanks, I actually ran out of ink while printing the stickers. So I'll have to go find another printer to print them out lol
    I'll post up more info about the pre celebration event whenever they get back to me.
    As for the selling of the Pit tickets to general sale. I'm sure its just a precaution on their part. They probably don't expect it to even be available but you always need a back up plan. Seems to be one of the very few they have lol

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

for people that bought the pit tickets, was there only one section for you to choose from? or Pit 100, Pit 300, Pit 500?

There was no option, it was just Pit. So I'm guessing the tickets apply anywhere in the pit section. Everyone's gonna take the middle section first if not already completely taken over by Japanese mononofu so it's best to get there as early as possible if you upgrade.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Lak said:

I would love to attend, but im arriving at LA the 2 at midday aprox. Im not far, going from San Diego, but i still have to work the 1st

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    heard pit sold out. :(

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    doublepost

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, just saw the tweet. That's a shame for everyone else. Guess it really was only 52.