Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    At least only premier fans got them, you guys paid more for the privilege. If I lost out to general/regular attendees I would be angrier. lol :((

• June 2015
    163 Reputation

We apologize for the error in our previous email, which stated that the pre-sale period would be on Tuesday, June 22nd. The correct date for the start of the pre-sale period is Tuesday, June 23rd at 9 AM PDT

Did anyone else get this email? Kind of a late notice isn't it. Well, at least I already purchased my ticket.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Well... if anyone has an extra pit ticket, I will trade my kidney for it.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Looking for a pit ticket as well. :~

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    The upside for us general ticket holders is, we still will get to see MCZ closer than most japanese mononofus (check Neverending 2014 or Natsu no bakasawagi 2014 and picture yourself in the MIDDLE of the crowd. Thats almost as far as the back of Nokia theatre

I hope they have side screen tough, . And that gets recorded professionaly

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    They will most likely have screens. Did they record their other overseas shows, by the way? I'm thinking they should if they did the others, but I haven't seen anything about them.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Hope so. I want a bluray of a concert that hasnt happened yet lol :D

• June 2015
    904 Reputation

They will most likely have screens. Did they record their other overseas shows, by the way? I'm thinking they should if they did the others, but I haven't seen anything about them.

I'm not exactly sure but so far, I know that footage of their concerts in Malaysia and France were from fancams. Not sure about their Germany one but there was an interview recorded. Hopefully they'll stream some stuff through their ustream channel such as arriving in LA and looking around the venue like they did for their other overseas trip.

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    I had a feeling that the pit tickets would go fairly quickly, but it's good that there was enough time for the premier members here to get them.

With respect to the get together on Wednesday, I might be interested but I'm not too certain. Are there any details on the planned time, location, etc.?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Just got a reply with more info regarding the Pre-live get together.

It's gonna be start @20:00, Yard House near the Microsoft theaters

For now, I know of 5 people including myself. I treat all "maybe" as a no until it becomes a definitive yes.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Dang, I think that's too late for me. I'd have to be gone before the hour ends.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Sounds like most of you guys can't make it. I was hoping for a better representation of mononofus outside of Japan but it is what it is. It looks like its 7 (including myself) that will be going to it. I'm sure we'll try to give our visiting friends a warm welcome on your behalf.

• dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    This is cool (from Germany Expo)... https://youtu.be/ncXCBIzjWxE

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak: I just made some changes for my trip to LA. I decided to depart one day earlier than planned to attend the meetup Wednesday afternoon. Are you sure it'll start at 8PM though? Do you also have a phone # I can call you at to talk about this?

• EmceeZEmceeZ

June 2015
    264 Reputation
    Lak said:

For now, I know of 5 people including myself. I treat all "maybe" as a no until it becomes a definitive yes.

My sister and I can go! Put us down :)

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Lak: I just made some changes for my trip to LA. I decided to depart one day earlier than planned to attend the meetup Wednesday afternoon. Are you sure it'll start at 8PM though? Do you also have a phone # I can call you at to talk about this?

The time and location was given to me by the organizer of the event. I don't have information other than that. If you got twitter, you can ask him yourself. As for things starting as planned...Who knows but if he reserves it from 8pm. I'll take that as starting time. @tomoomi0303

EmceeZ said:

Lak said:

My sister and I can go! Put us down :)

kk I'll let him know...should be fine since he said he'll reserve it tomorrow

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    What is this meetup lak? Is it a dinner thing?

I don't really want to do dinner, but I'd like to meet everyone. If there are things to do before/after dinner I will be there.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak: Can you put me down also, I'm sure I can make it. Or let me know his twitter name so I can contact him.

thanks.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Badalight said:

What is this meetup lak? Is it a dinner thing?

I don't really want to do dinner, but I'd like to meet everyone. If there are things to do before/after dinner I will be there.

As i said, I was invited to hang out with the Japanese mononofu who are coming from Japan. The guy organizing it wants to do a "pre-live" celebration a day before the concert. So its on Wednesday, July 1st at 8pm (PST) at the House Yard located by the Microsoft Theater. He will make reservations tomorrow so I need a head count of who is exactly going.

Lak: Can you put me down also, I'm sure I can make it. Or let me know his twitter name so I can contact him.

thanks.

Yeah, also his twitter was in my earlier response, its: @tomoomi0303 I don't know his actual name yet lol
    I hope you guys can make it

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    yeah I saw it on your previous post. just sent him/her a DM. thanks!

Hope most of us can meet Wednesday evening since it looks like most of us will not be able to meet Thursday night after the concert.