Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    His actual words when he first mentioned the pre-live event:

Actually, we have a pre-live party on Wednesday night around the convention center.

then he invited me and said I can invite any American mononofu "who wants to have fun wiz us"

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    wait, is it a he or a she? I sent a message saying 'she' lol oops

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I thought he was a she till a friend said she found out its a dude. Also I never mentioned him as a she lol

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I wonder how many members from this forum are male and female, usernames can make it very confusing at times.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    lol, sometimes you can tell by how a person speaks

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    I'm assuming it's dinner plans. I'm not gonna say I'll be there or anything, but I may drop by if I have time. My hotel is like 10 seconds from the Yard House so I'll probably just stop by and say hi or something.

• Bri

June 2015
    31 Reputation
    It's great they are finally playing in the U.S! There was a rumor that part of the performance would be show on the Jimmy Kimmel show, but it turned out to be false

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    mmmhh. But there is an upcoming AX segment on Kimmel isnt it?

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    someone should send kimmel the idea of doing something with KISS and momoclo.
    He should be down with doing something weird and Japanesey.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Also, weird that they opened up the sections of the theater that weren't available before.
    Orchestra 100, Loge 100, Loge 500, Mezzanine 100, Mezzanine 500

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    what songs do you guys think will be on the setlist besides Zの誓い & MOON PRIDE

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm gonna assume Mugen no Ai and LOST CHILD, and definitely Yume no Ukiyoni Saitemina, maybe even Rock and Roll All Nite lol.
    But as we've stated before, I hope it's not all about anime, that would be kinda lame, but in the end it doesn't really matter, I don't care what they play as long as we all have a good time. We get to see Momoclo, that's enough for me

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Ha ha, almost all of their singles have a anime conncection one way or another

They could bassically write all their songs on pieces of paper, toss them in a hat and put their setlist with the 20- 22 songs they pick at random and i wont mind a bit

Im hoping they do Orange Note and Tsuki to gingami, it would be nice if they do some of the less popular songs like Amenotajikarawo or Better is the Best.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm hoping they play 黒い週末|Believe|労働讃歌|仮想ディストピア. Those are my top 4 because those are the first songs I heard when I discovered momoclo.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I would love Kuroi Shuumatsu as well. I would also love love love their solos but they seldom perform them, at least from the big concerts I've seen.
    I can't choose any particular ones that I hope the most for though. At least Hashire or Ano Sora e Mukatte for an encore I hope ahaha.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    pinky jones and kokonatsu pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    not gonna lie, I'd probably shed a tear if I heard あの空へ向かって live

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

pinky jones and kokonatsu pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

or Santa San since it already has the ココ☆ナツ part in it.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    [Edit post]
    Japanese mononofu reminded me that kwkm won't like being pressured for meet&greet and may not want to do it again if he feels its too much trouble. So I guess we should just focus on giving them the best welcome we can at the show. And hope they come again. I'll change my tweets to thank you tweets lol

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah at this point I'm on the verge of making a Twitter just to do this... I think I will ahaha.