Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    [edit] sending thank you tweets to kwkm lol

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    With the talk of playing ani-son on the AX video, anyone thinking they'll sing Invoke like they did at Inazuma Fes? :)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

I would love Kuroi Shuumatsu as well. I would also love love love their solos but they seldom perform them, at least from the big concerts I've seen.
    I can't choose any particular ones that I hope the most for though. At least Hashire or Ano Sora e Mukatte for an encore I hope ahaha.

Kuroi shuumatsu! I loved when they performed at Natsu no bakasawagi that Aarin tried to hug Shiorin and got pushed away (maybe mad beacuse dekochan hugged Renichan instead )
    ;))

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

not gonna lie, I'd probably shed a tear if I heard あの空へ向かって live

You and Momokachan
    :P

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Need to rewatch latest performances.. Otherwise if they do "Sweet 19 boogie" or "Watashi ga American Cherry" i´ll stand there like a moron

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Seriously doubt that, aren't those like brand new? I'm leaning towards the more familiar songs for this performance. Just a hunch I guess.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    I would love it if they performed NEO Stargate and DNA Rhapsody. I pretty much enjoy all of their songs, but those two are among my favorites. If they performed Moonlight Densetsu I would die, but I don't know how likely that would be.

I'll send another tweet for a M&G. I hope it happens!

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    The setlist is anyone´s guess, yeah. But i mention "American Cherry" for it´s title, not sure if the lyrics are about America at all.

Maybe the girls will try to sing something in english. Im bettiing "Rock N Roll all Nite". Maybe they´ll show off their guitar skills and do "Obla di obla da"

Thats the fun of MCZ, ANYTHING GOES with them :-))

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    If you guys didn't already see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb9JFHTLDLY
    Looks like its going to be anime song heavy. But I like most of their songs anyways. I'm just hoping for Ikuze Kaito Shojo and Words of the Mind

Also for the pre-live party on Wednesday night. It will be a total of 30 people reservation at the Yard House

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Im gonna make a twitter acount to pester KWKM with the meeta & greet. will write in english , japanese, spanish and maybe german for good measure. Anyone knows how to write that in german BTW? I dunno if kwkm will understand but maybe he´ll notice the foreign languaje

Seems dumb but who knows

edit. just read Lak comments. So maybe a change of strategy...

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    yeah, I'm gonna lay off asking for a meet & greet knowing how kwkm doesn't like pressure. It took the mononofu to remind me of that. Also mention that kwkm might decide not to return if he thinks its too troublesome. So only thing now is to just try our best to show them its worth coming back

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Hmm, glad I held off on doing it myself, then. Phew

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I received my printer refill inks today. I was pleasantly surprised that it arrived so soon. I only ordered it 2 days ago, when I ran out of ink lol. Anyways I finished printing out the logos on the rest of the sticker paper. I'll cut them out into individual logos and pass them out at the concert line to whoever wants one based on color. The white T-shirts that I'll be giving out as a reward for whatever game I decide to play are done and folded. I'm working on the colored shirts people requested. I started working on the new screen (which also arrived today) for the logo that will be placed on the front of the colored shirts. I might be able to start burning the image onto the screen tomorrow if the screen has dried up by then (probably will since its so friggin HOT) If not, the next day then I can start printing it onto the colored shirts. For Momoka fans, I will be handing out tissue packages with fan art from the Japanese mononofus. Its part of the Momoka birthday celebration project.

• June 2015
    144 Reputation

With the talk of playing ani-son on the AX video, anyone thinking they'll sing Invoke like they did at Inazuma Fes? :)

I wouldn't be too surprised if they did Invoke or some other anisong covers. It would be cool if they did one they haven't done before as a special for AX (if AX were organized, they could probably have set up something to tie into the major anime-related events there, but I *highly* doubt that would have happened :)) ).

Other than that, I don't really have any good idea of what to expect, but I do think they'll play most of the well-known songs from their singles; I'd think they would follow a similar pattern to the AKB48 and Morning Musume setlists from before, and especially since it's a 2 hour show, I doubt they'd leave out any of their iconic songs. I think NEO Stargate will probably be in, and I hope Kuroi Shuumatsu can make it too, but that may be pretty borderline.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    A week from now, at this very hour

https://youtu.be/hoL01icezcI?t=9m5s

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

With respect to the get together on Wednesday, I might be interested but I'm not too certain. Are there any details on the planned time, location, etc.?

So have you decided to go? Time 8pm at the Yard House. Its a reserved private room for us. If it's anything like the gatherings in the videos I've seen of mononofus, it should be nothing short of awesome. Please give me a definitive yes or no.

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    ^ I had been thinking about this back and forth for a while. I'd like to go, but unfortunately I don't think I can give a definite commitment, as I don't really know how things will go that day with traveling and the lineups (I got a regular badge, so I have to wait for that plus the ticket). The best I can do probably is drop by for a little while if things turn out well.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

^ I had been thinking about this back and forth for a while. I'd like to go, but unfortunately I don't think I can give a definite commitment, as I don't really know how things will go that day with traveling and the lineups (I got a regular badge, so I have to wait for that plus the ticket). The best I can do probably is drop by for a little while if things turn out well.

If you get to line up for the badge before 4pm, I'd say you'll have plenty of time to get your ticket, before the party begins. Ticket line shouldn't be that long compared to the badge line.

• wotaguy

June 2015
    11 Reputation
    might have the chance to ask momoclo a few questions at a press thing.

suggestions/ideas plz. what would you guys ask?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    wotaguy said:

might have the chance to ask momoclo a few questions at a press thing.

suggestions/ideas plz. what would you guys ask?

Are they planning to have shows at other places in the US (NY maybe?) Any possibility of a world tour?
    Will there be plans to market outside of Japan? English subbed DVD/Blu-rays or other merchandise in general. Most of us have to use 3rd party vendors and pay extra. Perhaps make Smooch available to overseas fans.
    What is the difference between Japanese fans and American or just overseas fans in general?
    What are their impression of overseas fans?
    Will the make it possible for overseas fan to officially join AE (Angel Eyes) Fan club?
    Will they make concert tickets for Japan shows available for overseas fans as well?