Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    144 Reputation
    Lak said:

If you get to line up for the badge before 4pm, I'd say you'll have plenty of time to get your ticket, before the party begins. Ticket line shouldn't be that long compared to the badge line.

Alright, I should be able to make it then. I'll try to get in touch if plans change, but right now you can count me as a yes :)

• wotaguy

June 2015
    11 Reputation
    Lak said:

wotaguy said:

might have the chance to ask momoclo a few questions at a press thing.

suggestions/ideas plz. what would you guys ask?

Are they planning to have shows at other places in the US (NY maybe?) Any possibility of a world tour?
    Will there be plans to market outside of Japan? English subbed DVD/Blu-rays or other merchandise in general. Most of us have to use 3rd party vendors and pay extra. Perhaps make Smooch available to overseas fans.
    What is the difference between Japanese fans and American or just overseas fans in general?
    What are their impression of overseas fans?
    Will the make it possible for overseas fan to officially join AE (Angel Eyes) Fan club?
    Will they make concert tickets for Japan shows available for overseas fans as well?

woohoo, great list. I'll try to ask some of those for sure.
    keep them coming guys. :)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Are there plans for a new album already or its too early yet?
    Any other artists you'd like to collaborate, American or Japanese?
    Would you consider a) recording an album especially for the american market b) recording English versions of your most popular songs c)release a best of folkmura on CD/bluray
    Are there plans for solo projects?
    Does momokachan really love to be called Dango? Lol

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Are you Darren in the FB overseas group?.....uh question for you, not the girls LOL

• wotaguy

June 2015
    11 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

lol, at that point I might as well ask Kanako to show her deko. $-)

Lak said:

Are you Darren in the FB overseas group?.....uh question for you, not the girls LOL

Nope, not Darren.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Are they even aware that some of us Overseas fans are already AE members? We had to pay extra to get it done through 3rd party vendors. Thats how much we love them lol

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    wotaguy said:

honkey5 said:

Lak said:

Nope, not Darren.

Oh, cuz he's a photographer for JP-Entertainment and said he was also covering AX and MCZ for Thurs/Friday. Said he'd also do a review, so I thought you guys might've been the same person

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    If they even knew they had such a huge interest outside of Japan?

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    wotaguy said:

honkey5 said:

Ha ha, thruth is, some of the things I think I'd ask if I had the chance the girls themselves might not even know, but Kawakami. So if I have the chance to chat with the girls my mind will go blank and I'll end up asking silly things. That's it, if they are able to understand me at all

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Lak said:

If you get to line up for the badge before 4pm, I'd say you'll have plenty of time to get your ticket, before the party begins. Ticket line shouldn't be that long compared to the badge line.

Alright, I should be able to make it then. I'll try to get in touch if plans change, but right now you can count me as a yes :)

Cool, I'll give you my number in PM and you can text me (sometimes can't hear phone well)

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    wotaguy said:

Lak said:

wotaguy said:

might have the chance to ask momoclo a few questions at a press thing.

suggestions/ideas plz. what would you guys ask?

Are they planning to have shows at other places in the US (NY maybe?) Any possibility of a world tour?
    Will there be plans to market outside of Japan? English subbed DVD/Blu-rays or other merchandise in general. Most of us have to use 3rd party vendors and pay extra. Perhaps make Smooch available to overseas fans.
    What is the difference between Japanese fans and American or just overseas fans in general?
    What are their impression of overseas fans?
    Will the make it possible for overseas fan to officially join AE (Angel Eyes) Fan club?
    Will they make concert tickets for Japan shows available for overseas fans as well?

woohoo, great list. I'll try to ask some of those for sure.
    keep them coming guys. :)

How did you get this opportunity? (Question for you)

• wotaguy

June 2015
    11 Reputation
    Badalight said:

There's a press conference/event right before the concert, I'm a writer for a small publication/website.
    By dumb luck I stumbled into a email conversation with a PR guy involved and found out about it.

The downside is that the event ends at 7:30PM, after seating for the concert begins, so it looks like I'm gonna be screwed on getting good seats. :(

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    wotaguy said:

Badalight said:

There's a press conference/event right before the concert, I'm a writer for a small publication/website.
    By dumb luck I stumbled into a email conversation with a PR guy involved and found out about it.

The downside is that the event ends at 7:30PM, after seating for the concert begins, so it looks like I'm gonna be screwed on getting good seats. :(

That must be the Guest of Honor Welcoming Ceremony. Many of us would love to go welcome them there BUT, getting a good concert spot is priority for most of us lol

• wotaguy

June 2015
    11 Reputation
    This one is different from the AX Opening/Welcome ceremony, this is just momoclo and the two from KISS.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    ^ wotaguy you mentioned that it ends at 7:30 but at what time does it start?

• wotaguy

June 2015
    11 Reputation
    I was told that the press event should start at 6:30PM and should end at 7:30

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation
    wotaguy said:

I was told that the press event should start at 6:30PM and should end at 7:30

The press email states that they (press) should get there by 6-6:15PM and that they will be backstage with Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, and with the "MCZ Girls (I assume all of them but that's how it's worded) . It says it SHOULD start at 6:30Pm and should END by 7:30P. It says when you are finished backstage, you can head out to the main theater and use your ticket to enjoy the concert.

• wotaguy

June 2015
    11 Reputation
    yep, that's it.

• spot

June 2015
    12 Reputation
    hope you take a lot of pictures together and the girls. i'm so jelous >_<

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Ok, for the pre-live party. I was just informed that it will not be at the Yard House after all.

Actually I booked the restaurant for our party.
    Tom's Urban, which is @ LA Live, 1011 S Figueroa St, Ste B 101, Los Angeles, CA 90015

Its still close by the Microsoft Theater. Its located at the corner of 11th and Figueroa.
    Here is a map if you want to look https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tom's+Urban/@34.0439635,-118.2653332,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x4d4b722c1553f6b7
    start from 8pm. The fee is $26 including group gratuity and tax. Not including drink. Let me know if this changes your decision to attend.
    If you have questions and is on twitter, you can ask the guy organizing it at @tomoomi0303