HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • April 2016
    220 Reputation

it clashes... a lot... o-o

Yeah...I as much as I thought I wanted a shirt, I just couldn't force myself to like it...

I am encouraged that it is not AX related, so that there will hopefully be less anime songs. And that there might actually be ticket sales with assigned seating (and tickets that go on sale when they are supposed to...and not having to buy a convention pass to get the tickets...and not have to wait in line to just get tickets....)

• honkey5honkey5

April 2016
    304 Reputation

The only one that wore that shirt after AX i think was Renichan.

The other color versions looked slightly better. But in black just looked like a lame bootleg metallica shirt

• April 2016
    322 Reputation
    Momoka wore it at some point as well, I think.
    I don't like the design either but the shirt itself kinda grew on me.
    I'm really hoping for wearable merch more than anything else. That damn shirt is all we have without importing lol.

• April 2016
    487 Reputation
    All I need is a nice, wearable jacket.
    I still don't like that design..... Thank god i'm not the only one.

• April 2016
    41 Reputation
    Hello everyone, I've been following this forum for a while now and I decided to sign up. I've been a mononofu for 2 years now. I'm really excited for this tour and I hope I can make the NY performance since that is the closest location to me. I was really bummed I couldn't go to AX last year since I had just spent all of my savings on a car :/ Even though I will be extremely busy with graduate school and work, I am determined to see them this year!

• April 2016
    472 Reputation
    ^Welcome Kanakoldo :)

I'm just excited they are coming back to the U.S. in such a short time after playing at Anime Expo! Really interested to see what venues they end up booking. Seeing them at a ~2000 capacity venue would be pretty awesome. Who knows what they are planning though, they always seem to surprise.

I definitely think it would be cool if we start up some sort of twitter campaign, not so much to ask for extra interactions, but to thank them for coming back and to show our support.

I'm tentatively planning on going to all the shows, so really hoping that the LA and Hawaii stops are close together so it's more manageable. :)

(p.s. I wear my AX shirt proudly and have a second one in plastic for safe keeping)

• honkey5honkey5

April 2016
    304 Reputation
    i would love to do that, to follow them thru the 4th shows

I bet they'll probably recognize someone if they spot him/her more than twice.

It would help a lot to wear the same outfit at the 4 stops. Like "hey, wasnt that Dekonofu at NY too?"

Grrr! I cannot do that because work and $$$. But if they would play Mexico city i'd starve to be there too (closer to LA than NY. so cheaper)

• April 2016
    322 Reputation
    Hey, I'll go with you when that time comes. Lol.

• April 2016
    24 Reputation
    I am totally certain that I am going to drop everything and go to the hawaii show. Anyone else?

• April 2016
    116 Reputation
    I'm going to try to make all three locations. LA and NY I can do almost certainly, but Hawaii will be a maybe depending on the price to fly there+hotel.

• April 2016
    487 Reputation
    I'm going to attempt the Hawaii show, depends on the day though. Gotta go to a wedding.

• April 2016
    11 Reputation
    I am very xcited since I knew about the US tour. Cant wait to see the girls (and hear the "kana-koooooooooooooooooooo" live) , every sundays is momoclo concert day in my Home theater.

LA its close to me, but worth the effort to go to NY as well, great forum by the way.

• April 2016
    220 Reputation
    Anyone know when the dates/venues are going to be announced?

• honkey5honkey5

April 2016
    304 Reputation
    KWKM hinted on twitter that the tour would be on november, but no dates/venues yet

• April 2016
    264 Reputation
    Is it possible the dates and venues will be announced during Toujinsai? It almost sounds a bit late to me, but they've announced fall concerts before during those concerts.

• April 2016
    904 Reputation
    CONCERT-GOERS! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

In this part of the project, I will need full cooperation as in "READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE COMMENTING" kind of thing because this might involve many comments.
    USA FANS AND THOSE ATTENDING THE CONCERTS. I will be collecting signatures to put on the back of the shirt. Please PM or email me the signature you want to put on the shirt. Also tell me which concert you will attend. If you are attending multiple concerts, please put the location closest to you. If you are not attending the concert, I would still like to have you put in your signature and stop you're closest to. EMAIL: pikachu9613@gmail.com
    OVERSEAS FANS! I am going to try to fit as many countries as I can underneath the signatures. I currently typed all the names I could think of from the top of my head. If you do not see your country, please comment the country. If your country is already in the comments, simply put your comment as a reply to that saying you're also from that country. The list is not organized alphabetically yet so PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY! I do not want to go through comments complaining that a member's country is not visible when it is and telling them to look again. the print is currently large for the names due to how I want people to read them to check but I will shrink them for the final layout.
    DEADLINE IS MAY 10TH!
    EMAIL SIGNATURE TO: pikachu9613@gmail.com

AND ANOTHER THING! After I finish the final design and layout, I will be ordering the shirts around JUNE OR JULY (maybe sooner depending on the actual tour dates). I will be ordering shirts for the girls and myself but I will also be accepting orders in the comments! Unfortunately, I am currently limiting this to USA fans due to shipping prices. Please add in your comment if you are interested and if you are emailing me, put your size in the email. I will make a separate post after the deadline to talk about payments. Thank you!

Spoiler:
    imageimage

• June 2016
    5201 Reputation
    [Event] America Oudan Ultra Live
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=2844
    November 15
    HAWAII(Honolulu)

November 17
    L.A.

November 19
    N.Y.

• June 2016
    472 Reputation
    ^I feel like now it's actually happening! :D

• honkey5honkey5

June 2016
    304 Reputation
    Now we need venues and ticket sale starting date

This is excellent news still

• OM617OM617

June 2016
    176 Reputation
    I will be using this as an excuse to go to Hawaii. Flights are cheap being in November, round trip from Denver is only $673!. Now as said, we just need venue to book the proper hotel!