HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • July 2016
    372 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Just a thought, but I'm suspecting that for the New York show, MCZ will invite Masahiro Tanaka to the stage since he's part of the Yankees. And honestly, I would really love to see love footage of that!!!

I'm afraid that shan't happen. The baseball season ends in October. Tanaka doesn't stay in NY during the offseason, he lives in Japan.

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Maybe he'll make an exception to fly back or stay there because it's Momoclo. He is their biggest mononofu you know!!

• DJ-AN0NDJ-AN0N

July 2016
    111 Reputation
    Anyone looking for a VIP ticket for the L.A. show should keep an eye on this thread. While I fully intend to go, if work or visa denial get in the way, I will transfer it to anyone interested.

• July 2016
    51 Reputation
    Sorta late to the party, but if you find me (just find the tall guy wearing purple), chat me up! I might have some hand made leather keystraps to give out! (I'll only have around 40 per concert, going to all 3!).

(On a side note, if anyone needs a VIP ticket for the LA show, I know me and a few other people who have extra and will sell at cost, a lot of people asked us to buy extra tickets, and in the confusion we bought too many extra tickets -_-).

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation

Sorta late to the party, but if you find me (just find the tall guy wearing purple), chat me up! I might have some hand made leather keystraps to give out! (I'll only have around 40 per concert, going to all 3!).

(On a side note, if anyone needs a VIP ticket for the LA show, I know me and a few other people who have extra and will sell at cost, a lot of people asked us to buy extra tickets, and in the confusion we bought too many extra tickets -_-).

I made a similar mistake. I have two extra tickets to the New York concert if anyone is interested in buying them, they are only general admission though.

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    I sent an e-mail asking about AE requiring a Japan geographic address to register for buying goods and this was their response.

Subject: Re: Inquiry : MCZ TRANS AMERICA ULTRA LIVE
    Date: July 29, 2016 at 5:48 AM
    To: *@gmail.com

Hi Lance,
    Thank you for the inquiry.
    The below MCZ official tour merch will be available for purchase at each show.
    “mononofu JAPAN” Uniform
    “mononofu JAPAN” Muffler Towel
    “mononofu JAPAN” Silicon wristband

Regards,
    Momoiro Clover Z Trans America Ultra Live

• July 2016
    904 Reputation
    OM617 said:

I sent an e-mail asking about AE requiring a Japan geographic address to register for buying goods and this was their response.

Subject: Re: Inquiry : MCZ TRANS AMERICA ULTRA LIVE
    Date: July 29, 2016 at 5:48 AM
    To: *@gmail.com

Hi Lance,
    Thank you for the inquiry.
    The below MCZ official tour merch will be available for purchase at each show.
    “mononofu JAPAN” Uniform
    “mononofu JAPAN” Muffler Towel
    “mononofu JAPAN” Silicon wristband

Regards,
    Momoiro Clover Z Trans America Ultra Live

well if you're talking about just general merch sales through the AE store, you're going to need a Japanese address and phone number which calls for third party forwarding services (I use tenso. Free membership and you just have to pay for shipping). They don't really have an interest in shipping overseas so you can't input a foreign address for official sites.
    Did you write your email in English? Because if so, they might have automatically assumed you were talking about the merch sold at the venues for the tour rather than actually buying them from the Japanese store. It kind of sucks how the available merch says "Mononofu JAPAN" yet official tour shirts are only available for Japanese AE members flying here for the lives. I CALL BS!

I'll trade you some buttons for that! *_*

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation

Did you write your email in English? Because if so, they might have automatically assumed you were talking about the merch sold at the venues for the tour rather than actually buying them from the Japanese store. It kind of sucks how the available merch says "Mononofu JAPAN" yet official tour shirts are only available for Japanese AE members flying here for the lives. I CALL BS!

I used the smooch website e-mail with english and a google translate japanese (as best as I could get it to format without it using gibberish words).

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation

It kind of sucks how the available merch says "Mononofu JAPAN" yet official tour shirts are only available for Japanese AE members flying here for the lives. I CALL BS!

Now now, lets not get carried away until all info is available and the actual Merch for US mononofu is published.

• dcpoor

August 2016
    33 Reputation
    ah, VIP for LA finally sold out.

I hope sales picks up and they're able to sell most of the MEZZ seats

• honkey5honkey5

August 2016
    304 Reputation
    Woah, there is people who is going VIP to the 3 stops and yet it took almost 2 weeks to sold out at LA?

I would have bet LA was going the first date the VIP would sell out - seems AX was a double edged sword after all

I mean, seriously there are people who are "I'll skip MCZ at the Wiltern, saw them last year anyway"?

I would have thought it would be "MCZ at LA? Im there. They were awesome at AX"

• August 2016
    904 Reputation
    Updates on the custom fanart t-shirts to those who ordered. I was supposed to receive them 2 days ago but didn't get a word about shipping or anything and it never came in (I had to call my parents since I wasn't home the day it was supposed to arrive). I emailed the website asking what gives and they told me that the shirts they ordered for the printing weren't good enough so they have to order new ones and it's on queue for printing. The fact they haven't told me anything since the last email 2 weeks ago or updated the page they sent me on the process really irks me and is pretty poor customer service despite all the reviews they're getting. Please be patient for I don't know when the shirts will come in but will try to mail them out as soon as I get them.
    I'm sorry for such inconvenience and will hope that the shirts will come out perfectly so you paid your money's worth.

• OM617OM617

August 2016
    176 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

I mean, seriously there are people who are "I'll skip MCZ at the Wiltern, saw them last year anyway"?
    I would have thought it would be "MCZ at LA? Im there. They were awesome at AX"

As an American used to our style of "cross country tour every few years", I am amazed how Momoclo can consistently sell out so many huge concerts multiple times per year in such close range to each other.
    Granted we don't have anything remotely close to "Idols" here, but I don't know many people that would pay $50/150 per concert to see the same group 4x per year, in addition to watching two TV variety shows and a monthly TV concert/show. Even for my favorite American group GWAR, one concert per year for the last 13 years is plenty.

• traukol

August 2016
    22 Reputation
    LA vip just sold out? lucky they lasted so long. i tried buying NYC vip tickets only a couple days after they went on sale and they were already sold out... :( that being said, within the next few months if anyone has an extra vip they wont use for whatever reason feel free to message me :).

• August 2016
    472 Reputation
    ^There is/was someone trying to sell two NYC VIP tickets on the "Momoiro Clover Z Overseas Fans" FB page.

• traukol

August 2016
    22 Reputation
    thanks, didn't know about that fb page. i'll keep an eye out

• August 2016
    78 Reputation
    Looking for a Hawaii VIP ticket for a friend.

• alancsl

August 2016
    116 Reputation

• August 2016
    11 Reputation
    Hello! I'm new here. I just purchased two platinum tickets for $145 each (at the Wiltern). Are these VIP tickets? I will be in the LOGE section BB. I thought you guys said VIP tickets were sold out. I bought two and have no one to go with. Thanks in advance for any responses

• August 2016
    472 Reputation
    ^The platinum tickets are the venue's own VIP tickets, it will give you seating in their lodge area, which I believe is a balcony section and possibly include early entry before GA.

The VIP tickets including the following are sold out. (But possibly still available for resale)
    "Special Talk Session “JUSTICE with MOMOIRO CLOVER Z” includes screening of video footage that has never seen before, One GA Ticket, VIP Laminate Pass, Group Photo Session, Exclusive Poster (not signed), Priority Entry."