HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • June 2016
    220 Reputation
    Thursday in LA seems like the only option for me...Saturday night in NYC would be pretty sweet though...

• OM617OM617

June 2016
    176 Reputation
    The thing with LA and NYC is there will be a LOT of people going just to go to a concert.
    BUT, there is a much greater chance of a spontaneous greeting/event like at the comic-con.

• June 2016
    78 Reputation
    Really sad to miss out on this. Hopefully I'll get some opportunities to see them in a small venue in Japan... but it'll be tough. I'll really miss the intimate experience that AX was last year. Was wanting to test out if they would recognize me if I wore my same custom made outfit.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2016
    304 Reputation
    OM617 said:

BUT, there is a much greater chance of a spontaneous greeting/event like at the comic-con.

I would love for that to happen, but the chances of an event like last year's Day 0 are slim since the dates are too close to each other. Unless they have a meet & greet earlier on the day of each concert.

Is the first time in NY for the girls so it makes sense to think that they will do more sightseeing there though.

I just hope they dont choose a really small venue though. The smaller the venue the higher the price to make profits. Plus, wrestling other Mononofu for good seats the moment they go on sale. Yeah, This is Sparta all over again :P

• June 2016
    5201 Reputation
    July 1
    There is a possibility that schedule will change in the future.

Either "HAWAII→L.A.→N.Y." or "N.Y.→L.A.→HAWAII"

• July 2016
    964 Reputation

The information of " America Oudan Ultra Live" is announced at 15:00 on July 11.
    English and a Japanese site are Open at the same time.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation
    Aside of the detail that this thread was made with a wrong name (should be named MCZ American tour), the original announcement was NY -LA -Hawaii. So if they end up going NY first is not arbitrary change but sticking to the original schedule.

• July 2016
    69 Reputation
    Does anyone have an idea of how much the ticket will cost? Considering the cost of the Anime Expo tickets? and the price of their normal tickets?

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    I am more worried with who they will use as the ticket vendor. If they go with ticketmaster like babymetal did, there will be many bought by scalpers and prices will be 2-6x face value within a week.

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation
    OM617 said:

I am more worried with who they will use as the ticket vendor. If they go with ticketmaster like babymetal did, there will be many bought by scalpers and prices will be 2-6x face value within a week.

I hope something like that doesn't happen, I really want to get a ticket since this may be my only chance to see them live because I live in NY, all the way across the country from LA.

• July 2016
    964 Reputation
    "Trans America Ultra Live"
    Official site
    http://www.momoclo.net/ustour2016/e/

• July 2016
    372 Reputation

I'm sure there's going to be Merch at the venue. Why hold a concert without merch available?! That preposterous! OAO

There would be a lot of bureaucracy involved in selling stuff in the US (not just shipping it, but duties, taxes and tax forms...in all three states separately no less, probably special permits too). I doubt they're going to bother.

• July 2016
    904 Reputation
    There's going to be merch according to the site....

• July 2016
    26 Reputation
    I know that I won't be able to attend this concert but I REALLY hope that they release it on blu-ray at some point, it would be so great to at least get to see it that way. The VIP pre-show sounds awesome, I know it says exclusive but hopefully some of it will be view-able on the fanclub site or (fingers crossed) a blu-ray release of the concert.

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    What is the point of a fan club VIP event when nobody outside of Japan can join the club?!
    It looks like they are trying to get as many people as possible from Japan to buy a vacation package. http://www.jtbbwt.com/entertainmenttour/ultralive16/

• July 2016
    78 Reputation
    OM617 said:

What is the point of a fan club VIP event when nobody outside of Japan can join the club?!
    It looks like they are trying to get as many people as possible from Japan to buy a vacation package. http://www.jtbbwt.com/entertainmenttour/ultralive16/

It doesn't say anything about it being a fanclub event. There are VIP tickets that will get you into the event.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation
    Likely will be the same thing they did at Nokia.

1.- AE members (Japanes mostly) will have dibs for the best seats.
    2.- Then the rest of US Mononofus who will be able to afford the VIP package
    3.- Then rest of the average Mononofus, who will have to be quick with their credit card if there is a presale online

They need to confirm the venue pronto, and make it a numbered, first come first serve thing.

• July 2016
    964 Reputation

Tokyo Girls' Update
    http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/momoclo-trans-america-website-20160797678.html

• July 2016
    69 Reputation
    I hope they have bigger venues than Babymetal, Some of theirs only hold 2,500...

• July 2016
    904 Reputation
    T-SHIRT PROJECT UPDATE!
    To those who have ordered t-shirts, I have finally placed the order and they will come on on August 1st! I'll still be in school for work until the night of the 2nd but will send them as soon as I can once I get them! Thank you so much for being patient and participating in the signature part of the project! Your name will be worn on the girls' backs so that's something to look forward to! Thanks again! ^_^