HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • July 2016
    220 Reputation
    Badalight said:

I'm sure there won't be an autograph session, and be prepared for group photo meaning one large photo of the room. However, the day 0 event at AX was freaking awesome and if this is anything like that the VIP ticket is worth it and then some. You'll never get such an intimate experience with the girls anywhere. You'll bee in a small room with them and just a handful of other fans, plus you'll get better seats for the concert. If any of that matters to you, it's worth it.

Ahhhhhh - still debating it. But I'll have to make my mind up soon. I had this strange idea of buying Amaranthus/HNY vinyl records and trying to get those autographed, but seems unlikely.
    Dang, still hurts that I missed the Day 0 Event. =((

• July 2016
    11 Reputation
    REALLY INTERESTED.

Did anyone purchase vip ticket for NY via pre sale? It seems there is only one option, GA, now for pre sale.

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    Got it!

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation
    OM617 said:

Got it!

Is that a vip ticket or regular ticket?

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    AMEX VIP. Normal GA is $45+taxes/fee

EDIT: AMEX presale VIP sold out for HI. Next available is for the Newsletter Promo VIP 7/21

• July 2016
    30 Reputation
    Are New York VIP tickets sold out? I couldn't select them through AMEX pre-sale sale. I'mean worried I won't be able to buy vip tickets

• dcpoor

July 2016
    33 Reputation
    $150 for VIP
    doh!

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    discoleon said:

Are New York VIP tickets sold out? I couldn't select them through AMEX pre-sale sale. I'mean worried I won't be able to buy vip tickets

Thats just a very limited number set for AMEX, there is still public sale VIP where all the rest will be available.
    Don't procrastinate though. Set your alarm early and buy the moment they go on sale because they will sell fast. The HI AMEX presale VIP sold out in less than 15 minutes.

• July 2016
    69 Reputation
    Snagged 3 general admission for New York!

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation

Lucky, I've been stuck with this screen for the last 45 minutes.

• July 2016
    69 Reputation
    Rainy said:

Lucky, I've been stuck with this screen for the last 45 minutes.

I used the link from axs and it said to enter a code, over that page and I just tried justice and it worked from there

• July 2016
    41 Reputation
    Got 2 general admission tickets for NY! My friend and I are so excited!! P.S. you need to enter the code JUSTICE to buy the tickets today.

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation
    I got in, thank you so much.

• dcpoor

July 2016
    33 Reputation
    no VIP tickets offered for the LA show yet?

:(

• July 2016
    88 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

You might be having the same issue that I was, I had to use the password Reserved and not JUSTICE for VIP to be selectable.

• dcpoor

July 2016
    33 Reputation
    MiddleIn said:

dcpoor said:

You might be having the same issue that I was, I had to use the password Reserved and not JUSTICE for VIP to be selectable.

woohoo! thanks, got my tickets.

• July 2016
    15 Reputation
    MiddleIn said:

dcpoor said:

Your a lifesaver ;D . Made my day :)

• July 2016
    472 Reputation
    My friend and I snagged VIP tickets for each show. Cant wait for November!!!

• July 2016
    10 Reputation
    Thank god my dad had a AMEX card! I only have Visa and Master.

• dcpoor

July 2016
    33 Reputation
    General public ticket sales for the LA show open.

One thing I noticed is that the ticket reselling feature is disabled for this show, would've been nice if Babymetal management did the same thing for theirs.