HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • Lak

July 2016
    122 Reputation
    I got my tickets to all 3 venues. Hoping to show them love with the SoCal Mononofu group when they come. Especially LA which is where we're based. Some people will have hand made signs and we'll bring our new banner ( we hope to have the website up and running by then ) Some of us will also have fan made items to hand out (while supplies last) Look for us as we try to welcome everyone to LA!!!

• July 2016
    904 Reputation
    Nice! :3

I won't be having any extra t-shirts but I'm planning on printing buttons about a month or 2 before the live. perhaps 20 buttons per member. I'm debating on the designs

this:

or this:

• traukol

July 2016
    22 Reputation
    crap, VIP for NY show is sold out :(
    I spent so much money on the current Guns N' Roses tour that i had to wait till today to try and get tickets... honestly, i didn't think they would go so fast...

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation

Nice! :3

I won't be having any extra t-shirts but I'm planning on printing buttons about a month or 2 before the live. perhaps 20 buttons per member. I'm debating on the designs

The first row. But Momokachan looks better in the one of the second row

Or thats just me still not being able to take the We are born concept seriously

• July 2016
    904 Reputation
    It's okay. My sister questioned the entire outfit when I showed her the PV.
    These will be ordered in September. I might be able to send some to those in the other 2 stops but I'm not sure just yet

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I 100% agree with honkey5 :)
    Nice work btw

• July 2016
    904 Reputation
    Thanks! Ill put that in the vote tally :3

• AzureusAzureus

July 2016
    1470 Reputation
    I finally get to see Momoclo in NY since I wasn't able to go last year in LA.

Nice work MizukiChan, I also like first row too.

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation
    I personally love both rows of designs and I look forward to acquiring an Ahrin one if they are going to be available at the NY concert.

• July 2016
    904 Reputation
    Buttons will be available at NY since that's the one I'm attending. I'm still determining if I should send it to LA and Hawaii for distribution

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    I'm not good for distribution, but I'd buy both sets to wear in HI.

• July 2016
    472 Reputation
    From the Japanese side of the Tour site. Wondering if this will be similar to what we get or not even close^^

• July 2016
    30 Reputation
    So like under merchandise. There's no mention of light sticks.......

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation

From the Japanese side of the Tour site. Wondering if this will be similar to what we get or not even close^^

Thats AEONS better than the AX2015 shirts though.

Reminds me a bit of the Summer Dive 2013 shirts - which of course are modeled after their national soccer uniform

• July 2016
    69 Reputation
    discoleon said:

I hope they give us light sticks, I feel like thats such an important thing to have at one of their concerts.

• dcpoor

July 2016
    33 Reputation
    They'll probably have some left over light sticks to sell us again. lol

That shirt above looks nice though, I'll probably get one.

• July 2016
    472 Reputation
    Don't get your hopes up just yet on the shirt. I should have explained better, that shirt is the Angel Eyes fan club tour shirt. I think they even can get their name printed on the back.

Really hoping the shirt we can purchase keeps a similar sports jersey theme. They did call it a "uniform" on the website after all. :-?

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation

discoleon said:

I hope they give us light sticks, I feel like thats such an important thing to have at one of their concerts.

I bought a King Blade on Amazon a few months ago and I'm very happy with it.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DNUNRXG
    I doubt the will enforce any ban on non-MCZ light sticks since non-japanese residents technically can't buy any of the genuine AE goods.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation

Don't get your hopes up just yet on the shirt. I should have explained better, that shirt is the Angel Eyes fan club tour shirt.

Oh yeah, it will be available only for AE members who will attend the Trans.

With a price range up from 200,000 to 500,000 for the VIP Concert tickets and transportation - NY being the more expensive - is kind of expected

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Just a thought, but I'm suspecting that for the New York show, MCZ will invite Masahiro Tanaka to the stage since he's part of the Yankees. And honestly, I would really love to see love footage of that!!!